• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, gman70 said:

The money should not be taken from peoples accounts until the items are ready to ship. They have my money....i have nothing!

Yeah, I checked my account and it was taken November 1st. An email would at least be something.

Edited by mcmastermike77

• Subscriber

Hello. Ordered the Deluxe LP Box Set from U2.com on 14 Nov. Tracking said ‘Royal Mail Parcel Service’ on 30 Nov. As of evening on 4 Dec still not received. I’m in London. Have just emailed U2.com / Fanfire. Can see other people are having problems - has anyone else in the UK with issues received an answer from U2.com / Fanfire? Just so disappointing - again.

Thanks,

Paul 

• Subscriber

I feel i was mislead into buying the album. I thought by pre-ordering the album, it would mean i would at least, receive the album on the day of release. Its now 4 days since release and no sign of my vinyl

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, paulmaidment said:

Hello. Ordered the Deluxe LP Box Set from U2.com on 14 Nov. Tracking said ‘Royal Mail Parcel Service’ on 30 Nov. As of evening on 4 Dec still not received. I’m in London. Have just emailed U2.com / Fanfire. Can see other people are having problems - has anyone else in the UK with issues received an answer from U2.com / Fanfire? Just so disappointing - again.

Thanks,

Paul 

Exactly the same as me, Paul. Nothing yet though. And as gman70 says, feel misled. Loving all the pictures of everyone with their beautiful blue vinyl though! You know, just to rub it in! 

Edited by mcmastermike77
Typo

• Subscriber

It’s just grim. I don’t expect special treatment as a long term subscriber etc (thought it would be nice) but I do expect to get a new album on release date. Ho hum (am really enjoying the record though - consistently good but not enough ‘great’ tunes yet but only 10 or so listens so far) 

• Subscriber

Agree completely. I waited in all day Friday for it to arrive because I was convinced it would arrive on the 1st. I don’t suppose there is anything that can be done about it now. It could actually be on its way and maybe it’s Royal Mail that are delayed?? Wouldn’t know though, as I have no tracking number. Keep me posted though. Would love to know when other people receive theirs. 

• Subscriber

I have only received the CD today no t-shirt which was part of the bundle, maybe they are waiting for beautiful day for delivering it.

Live Nation have my hard earned money since the 3rd of November this is an appalling way to treat U2 fans who pre-ordered expecting a much more preferred service from U2 agents directly 

U2 management if you areading this please email for comment

Thank you

BTW “Love is all we have left” & “summer of Love” are cracking tunes