Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Subscriber

The response I got was "I checked the status of your order items were sent out between 11/19/2017 and 11/30/2017. With being International Shipping it should take 8-24 days for delivery not including weekends or holidays."  The 19th was when I ordered it, and I assume the 30th was when it was actually sent.  8-24 days?!?  What a shambles!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

It’s just grim. I don’t expect special treatment as a long term subscriber etc (thought it would be nice) but I do expect to get a new album on release date. Ho hum (am really enjoying the record though - consistently good but not enough ‘great’ tunes yet but only 10 or so listens so far) 

• Subscriber

Following on - got this earlier - just hopeless. 

Hello,
I apologize, we are not provided tracking on International Orders. Delivery can take up to 7 business Days from the shipped on date. The anticipated delivery is on or before end of day 12/11/2017. Please contact us at that time to report non delivery if the order has not arrived.
Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

• Subscriber

Still waiting for my extra deluxe box set here in the UK. I did use the contact form on U2.com to request tracking details of the order which had (supposedly) shipped via Royal Mail on 30th November. The response told me that the package was shipped on the 30th November. Really? Who trains these clowns? don't they understand English? I know the order shipped on 30/11 (note the correct date is 30/11 - not 11/30!). It says it on the order status. Wheres the tracking information I requested? I've requested tracking details again and will keep doing so. Pretty shabby service being used here if tracking isn't available - I checked and the shipping costs were £12 - what am I getting for that?! Last time I'm using this cowboy outfit for cds. 

• Subscriber

Hi guys,

i received an email last night to say that my vinyl will be with me by the end of the day on 12th December as it was shipped on the 30th November. They couldn’t send tracking codes for international orders. I’m in the uk. Just thought you should know. 

Mike

• Subscriber

I received a reply yesterday:

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Please allow 6 to 10 business days from the time of shipment for delivery. Your order shipped from our UK warehouse with Royal Mail Parcel Service.

which means they want me to wait until December 14th before they will even think about doing anything about it

Edited by joeyanne
  • Subscriber

Mine has arrived now as well. Normal delivery = 2nd class which is a bit of a cheap copout Live Nation. As I've said before, other much smaller fan stores and normal record shops do 1st class delivery for that price.

Its going back tomorrow.

• Subscriber

Still not received mine ... :( ... very very unhappy .... by pre-ordering the album you'd expect to get it on release day or thereabouts ... My friend at work ordered it through amazon and he received his the day before the official release, 

It's took the shine off receiving the album in all honesty. I was excited and now I'm fed up.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, theyallayallas said:

Still not received mine ... :( ... very very unhappy .... by pre-ordering the album you'd expect to get it on release day or thereabouts ... My friend at work ordered it through amazon and he received his the day before the official release, 

It's took the shine off receiving the album in all honesty. I was excited and now I'm fed up.

I have the same mixed emotions. I wanted to enjoy it and share thoughts with other fans when it came out. A week late kind of takes the excitement out of it for me. It's yesterdays news so to say. But I will still force myself to find bliss in new music from U2. I just love em too much not to.