Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Subscriber

At last a glimmer of good news - the Royal Mail have called this afternoon and left a card indicating they have a parcel which is too big for the letterbox. It can be collected tomorrow. I've not ordered anything else of this size so it must be the extra deluxe boxset! We'll see. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

How does a parcel sent from in the UK to an address in the UK take any longer than two to three days? I have ordered records many. many times over the years and never, has it taken 12 days! Absolutely shocking, and like many others have said, I'm just gonna go down to the local record shop next time instead of using the paid up member special service we are meant to get here. Not impressed.

• Subscriber

I never received any email or anything about the CD being shipped. i preordered on November 13th.... so I go on the store page to check status then just copy the tracking it has. I might get it tomorrow? I don;t know, theres an estimated delivery of December 6th, i dont know if that is from DHL to USPS or to me aha so weird to get an album a week after release... whats the point of preordering

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Marvgadgie said:

How does a parcel sent from in the UK to an address in the UK take any longer than two to three days? I have ordered records many. many times over the years and never, has it taken 12 days! Absolutely shocking, and like many others have said, I'm just gonna go down to the local record shop next time instead of using the paid up member special service we are meant to get here. Not impressed.

Sounds to me like UK customers have been fleeced for shipping and they've used the cheapest and nastiest service to actually (eventually) deliver the orders. Tracking would only prove how much time our orders have been kicked around warehouses :angry:

• Subscriber

I work for Royal Mail (in one of the biggest Mail Centres) and the slowest service we offer is second class and officially that is delivered within 3 days ... often its advanced to 2 days. It's highly doubtful that all of us dotted around the UK would have all of our items delayed within the system. Highly doubtful. Also we are not currently experiencing any real backlog of mail. Black Friday was busy but we resourced to manage it. Currently Christmas Cards are busy but yet again we're pretty much on top. 

Why I keep getting emails advising me to wait 7-10 days for delivery is beyond me. 

• Subscriber

seriously, anything involving Live Nation is guaranteed to be a total shambles!!! pre-ordered deluxe box set on 2nd Nov.... INCLUDING £12 shipping cost (TWELVE POUNDS)  money taken from my account on 2nd November. 6th December, no delivery, no response to 3 emails, can order on Amazon right now and have it delivered tomorrow morning FREE OF CHARGE! this is a complete and utter fecking JOKE!!!     U2 get this fecking sorted, your fans are being treated like absolute SH1T

• Subscriber

FYI - I re-ordered from AMAZON, after Live Nation (U2.com) failed to deliver. I paid the extra $7.00 USD above Prime.....I got it less than 24 hours after ordering. Amazon can deliver the album faster than Live Nation can respond to an email about your (paid for) missing merchandise. Just saying.....

Live Nation.....may Edge have mercy on your souls!

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, bjwells said:

FYI - I re-ordered from AMAZON, after Live Nation (U2.com) failed to deliver. I paid the extra $7.00 USD above Prime.....I got it less than 24 hours after ordering. Amazon can deliver the album faster than Live Nation can respond to an email about your (paid for) missing merchandise. Just saying.....

Live Nation.....may Edge have mercy on your souls!

bloody good point...... 72 hour window to get a reply to an email, Amazon can deliver at a fraction of the cost before some clown at Live Nation has even opened their inbox