Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCF

Songs of Experience Redemption Code Issues

I had an email this morning from Ticketmaster saying my album was available for download, I clicked the link, then just got a message that I'll be notified "when that bundle is available."  And no more emails yet from ticketmaster.  Anyone else get this?  When do I get the album?? Will I have to go to a record store and buy it today??  Can't wait!

Same here. The first screen said it would be available 1 December, then the second screen said, "when the bundle is available."

Download code for Vinyl doesn't work. What's the problem? Code from Box set doesn't work.

Ridiculous. I pre-ordered the deluxe album and bought tickets (ordered cd's), and neither will get here for about a week apparently. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I got an email saying 2 CDs had been shipped. While that's great and all, I wanted a digital download but have no information on it.

Hello all, loving the album but I'm having serious  issues trying to redeem my digital download code from the vinyl release. I was wondering if anyone else was experiancing issues and had any suggestions. I have already emailed the customer service email on the sound of vinyl site and tried to enter the code on different devices as well as in caps and lower case. I had this issue with them before when I tried to redeem a code from another album and I actually never ended up being able to get my download from that. If anyone has some pointers they'd be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

I finally got the download today but I couldn't get it onto iTunes on my phone. So I just paid to get it on iTunes. All my frustration melted away on listening to it, uninterrupted, start to finish.

Never got the email instructing me to choose a download or physical CD option, never got an email to just initiate a download, nada. Nothing.

Matches the 4+ years of fan club gifts I've never received.