Round 2 Verified Fan or General Onsale GA Success?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had 2 Vegas GA in my cart finally at 10:20am and when I went to the payment page it said my session has timed out. The top of the page had said I had 2:50 left so it didn’t time out, maybe a bad gli

I'm so confused. AXS says general onsale for Vegas is at noon PST, but verified fan codes sent out said 10 a.m. So I tried the "U2 Onsale Group" at 10 a.m. and it accepted the code, and said "Fan Club

Tried fan club, Citi, and general verified this morning for GA Vegas 2 and got nothing. Hard to believe. Never been like this before. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Just now, U2GirlHusband said:

I tried for Vegas yesterday, nothing. Today, I've only received error messages again and again for both NY2 and BO2. I haven't been able to pull a thing since exactly 10 a.m. and I keep trying... this is all I get after my codes are accepted!

ScreenShotNY2.png

You have to clean the cookies from the browser. It keeps happening to me too each time I hit "Find Tickets". 

• Subscriber

Trying to get GA to Boston 2 -- on the phone app it seems to think there is only a public onsale happening in a few hours, can't get in and get tickets.  On my desktop I can get in but only behind-stage seats coming up. No GA.  

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, toyoracer said:

I was trying to be nice and help someone out who couldn't access the presales, but TM won't let me be great. 

codes are personal and non-transferable... also, remember that the tickets sales and code use is audited. While being nice is great, you could risk tickets and/or u2.com account canceled...

• Subscriber

I jumped on two $47 tickets for MSG2 which turned into $65 tickets when fees were added. Looked at the seat map and they are dead centre behind the stage, top level.

Still though I'll be in the room.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

codes are personal and non-transferable... also, remember that the tickets sales and code use is audited. While being nice is great, you could risk tickets and/or u2.com account canceled...

Ah no. I was going to buy the ticket under my account and just have them reimburse me and I send them the ticket once it arrived. I wouldn't want to risk cancelling my order.

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, toyoracer said:

Ah no. I was going to buy the ticket under my account and just have them reimburse me and I send them the ticket once it arrived. I wouldn't want to risk cancelling my order.

gotcha... it certainly sucks that you weren't successful...

• Sad 1