Round 2 Verified Fan or General Onsale GA Success?

• Subscriber

LA fan here....this is by far THE WORST PRESALE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since becoming a member of u2.com I have always been able to buy GA tix. This new system has caused Ticketmaster to completely shut down, I keep getting error messages and so far I have missed out on both presales and the general sale for night 1 @ d forum. Beyond disappointed with this. U2 FANS DESERVE BETTER!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had 2 Vegas GA in my cart finally at 10:20am and when I went to the payment page it said my session has timed out. The top of the page had said I had 2:50 left so it didn’t time out, maybe a bad gli

I'm so confused. AXS says general onsale for Vegas is at noon PST, but verified fan codes sent out said 10 a.m. So I tried the "U2 Onsale Group" at 10 a.m. and it accepted the code, and said "Fan Club

Tried fan club, Citi, and general verified this morning for GA Vegas 2 and got nothing. Hard to believe. Never been like this before. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Livinonthedge said:

Somehow I scored 2 GA for SJ2. I'm feeling extremely grateful! I hope everyone is able to get the tickets they're hoping for. Good luck, guys!?

Congrats!

• Subscriber

I called U2.com this morning to politely ask them to go back to the way presales were handled in the past. I explained that as a fan club member since they began to offer presale codes and a concert goer for multiple stops on each tour since ZooTV how disapointed I am with the amount of GA tix they release for the fan club. It has never been this difficult. If the true intent is to put tickets in the hands of fans, they have failed. They are pushing me to the scalper/brokers to get the tickets that I want.  The woman said I could go to the help page on the website and fill out a ‘suggestion’ to the website. I suppose it is a start.

• Subscriber

In the first Fan Club Presale I got 2 GA for Philly.  I was also a Verified Citi card and a Verified Fan for the rest of all the presales.  In the first round Citi Presale I got lower tics for NJ at $135 but no GA.  First round Verified sale I got upper deck MSG $125 I think.  Second round of Presale was very confusing.  I got multiple codes and I wasn't sure if they were for Citi card or Verified fan.  Presale start times on the text said one time but on TM or Wells Fargo Philly sites said another time.  Didn't get any GA's for any of those shows either,  in the second round I only purchased tics for Philly 2 upper on the side at $171.  I tried to get tics too for MSG 2 at the very second they went on sale and after a super long wait was only offered upper deck which I refused.  I don't understand how I can almost never get GA for any of the shows when I have my code, I'm signed in to TM and I try the very second it goes on sale and I'm immediatly offered upper deck.  What a joke!  They really should take all the GA tickets for every show and sell them exclusively to the fan club members.  They will all sell and they will make money and the fans would be happy.  After all they want the most loyal, excited fans up by the stage and along the cat walk and by the smaller stage.  They would have that for sure. Thats my idea for next tour.  All GA's to fanclub members only.