Sign in to follow this  
lipo65

Are all GA tickets created equal ?

I hope management steps in and takes some control of the process, similar to how they instituted a random selection for the 2005 Vertigo tour.  The "list" people were out of control in 2015 and 2017, starting fights, being rude to fellow fans, and ignoring instructions being given by the venues.

I don't even care which system they go with for the next tour, but in my opinion, it needs to be one where everyone is playing by the same set of rules.  I don't think it's fair that each venue will send out a list of official rules and instructions for how GA is to be run on their property, and that 2000 people with GA tickets follow those rules, and get screwed by 50 people who decided to come up with a secret handshake on their own.

• Like 1

I have done GA tickets a few times.  It's an amazing experience.  You will discover Facebook groups and Twitter feeds about "the list."   I have never used that process, I've just shown up at the shows.  I walked into MetLife Stadium around 5:30pm and was one person from the rail.  I spent most of the day in Dublin waiting near the stage and by 4pm, was somehow moved further away.  No matter where you are - at the rail, near the soundboards, or somewhere in between - it's an amazing experience.  Don't stress it, just enjoy.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2017 at 1:30 PM, vertigojds said:

I hope management steps in and takes some control of the process

They won’t