• Subscriber

I have a Toronto friend who didn't use her presale code from last year because a Toronto date was not announced.  She just renewed her membership a couple weeks ago.  Is her presale code still good ?  Does she get a new presale code for renewing in 2018 ?  Bottoml line, does she have access to 2 presale tickets from last year and anotehr new 2 tickets presale for 2018 ?

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, Snakefish said:

I have a Toronto friend who didn't use her presale code from last year because a Toronto date was not announced.  She just renewed her membership a couple weeks ago.  Is her presale code still good ?  Does she get a new presale code for renewing in 2018 ?  Bottoml line, does she have access to 2 presale tickets from last year and anotehr new 2 tickets presale for 2018 ?

She can find her valid unused presale code on her account page. No, she will not get a 2nd code. 

• Subscriber

last year's is no good, only for the josh tree tour - now over

if new places are announced, you'll get a different presale code if you want to use it for that new location - but if no show in TO, and that's the only place you can get to , then you're out the membership fee like me - i thought they would be coming to TO, so I renewed, otherwise i wouldn't have