YAY 2017 subscription gift ARRIVED!!!!!

karenpittman78

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Did these arrive via USPS or a different carrier?  I was out of town before and during the holidays and had my regular mail stopped. I went to pick it up and no singles. I just want to be sure I don't have to start worrying that they were nabbed off my front stoop.....it's ridiculous they are giving us zero info on the shipping! Thanks! 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, karenpittman78 said:

Hi, it was shipped UPS, but they dropped it off at my post office and I picked them up there. If you look on your order page on the u2 store order status page there might be tracking info. I had tracking info on mine.

Thank you for the info! I had heard in a different thread someone thought it may have come from USPS but they weren't sure. I didn't think to check the order status page because I hadn't got an email about it and I heard they were just randomly showing up. I did however check my order status page and on my membership singles order it says "shipping info not available" so I guess they still haven't shipped mine and I need to email support, yet again. :rolleyes: 

Archived