• Subscriber
On 12/17/2017 at 1:46 PM, KarinW22 said:

Has there been any information released about the stage set up for this tour? When I've been looking at tickets, it looks like they are selling behind the stage too so I was wondering if it might be an open set up?

Yes ! Open setup, I have seen U2 from behind the stage before and it is a quality vantage point. If you are too high, them maybe not such a quality ticket, if you are really wanting to watch TV while at the show then this ticket is not for you, If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's  a great seat....... Enjoy the shoew, feel all the feels !

Edited by hicksong
Removed incorrect word
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, kevin_hogan said:

19 hours ago, hicksong said:

If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's not a great seat....... Enjoy the show, feel all the feels !

Thanks for the heads up, this will be my first arena show.  ☘??  

Just saw my error. I meant to say it’s a great seat ! Hang onto your ass !! Sorry ! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I´ll posted a question on this at wrong place, but this looks like the place.

Anyone knows if it´s true that GA in Europe Arenas runs all the way to the main stage? It looks like that on some of the Arena stage setup layouts. If they have the LCD like the Innoncence tour it will be interesting, I had a good view close to Red Zone.

Either way one will have the neck back in position. :)

Thanks.

/Per

• Subscriber
On 12/17/2017 at 6:46 PM, KarinW22 said:

Has there been any information released about the stage set up for this tour? When I've been looking at tickets, it looks like they are selling behind the stage too so I was wondering if it might be an open set up?

I sat behind the stage upper tier at the O2 on IE tour, gave a great overview of the gig. With the stage setup the same (by the looks) as that tour you'll be pleasantly surprised. It was only first 4 songs you were watching "from behind" as the rest of the show took place on the catwalk / B stage