eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for heavens sake give the Mods a break!  He said, she said, this said this, this said that....  it’s a stressful time, it’s emotive,  we all want tickets, we don’t want ‘new’ subscribers to get fir

ooops ...just realised I was logged into my husbands account (BrunoDog)...he won’t be pleased that Ive had a rant on his behalf.

Regarding the album presale codes: I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which le

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Great news!   Already excited...

Anyone have thoughts/experience on Redzone from the IE tour?   is it worth it?   I had GA at the O2 in 2015 and was on the barrier by the E stage; had RZ for Paris last year and thought it was amazing.  So what to buy on Thursday?
The US ticket sites seem to suggests it's not that close to the I stage and walkway...

• Community Moderator
12 minutes ago, yardie said:

Stupid question. But I'm assuming there will be a separate announcement for Dublin & Belfast (and any other potential yet unannounced dates) pre sales? 

From the way the email they sent out reads, yes. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, englishsid said:

Great news!   Already excited...

Anyone have thoughts/experience on Redzone from the IE tour?   is it worth it?   I had GA at the O2 in 2015 and was on the barrier by the E stage; had RZ for Paris last year and thought it was amazing.  So what to buy on Thursday?
The US ticket sites seem to suggests it's not that close to the I stage and walkway...

I had RZ on the I & E tour and spent most of the gig in the GA area. The RZ areas were not that close to the stage and walkways as per previous tours. 

• Community Moderator
7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Please coukd someone tell me dod U2.com send out an email announcing the European tour and what fan club members need to do to get tickets etc and what the timings are? Thanks. Not recieved anything.

Info here: http://www.u2.com/news/title/experience--innocence-tour-heading-to-europe/news/

(There was an email that was sent out.)

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Did fan club members receive an email about the European leg and how to get their presale tickets?  Many thanks.

There was an email about the presale - check your spam folder, sometimes these mass mails go there...

If you didn't get one, don't worry... check the FAQ section in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) for information about how the presale will work...