eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Paulj101 said:

I would have much preferred Scotland as I live in Newcastle. The Hydra gigs on the I&E were amazing. I do wish they'd simply announce all dates up front....including Dublin

I suspect part of the reason for holding Dublin back is that there would simply be too big a demand from all over Europe to scramble to Dublin. This way, most subscribers target one of the other shows, thereby easing the pressure on the Dublin demand and making it easier for home fans to get tickets!

Edited by Ally A
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for heavens sake give the Mods a break!  He said, she said, this said this, this said that....  it’s a stressful time, it’s emotive,  we all want tickets, we don’t want ‘new’ subscribers to get fir

ooops ...just realised I was logged into my husbands account (BrunoDog)...he won’t be pleased that Ive had a rant on his behalf.

Regarding the album presale codes: I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which le

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Ally A said:

I suspect part of the reason for holding Dublin back is that there would simply be too big a demand from all over Europe to scramble to Dublin. This way, most subscribers target one of the other shows, thereby easing the pressure on the Dublin demand and making it easier for home fans to get tickets!

I absolutely agree. I know for sure, the majority of subscribers would be heading to Dublin if they had the chance.

Edited by Paulj101
  • Subscriber
16 minutes ago, backy66 said:

Anyone know who the Support Act/Opening act is for the European Experience and Innocence Tour?.

Wondering whether there would be a support act at all. In 2015, there were none during I&E Tour. Having said that, I would love to have Noel again

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, funghi said:

When we "paid subscribers" signed the contract = renewed our subscription, the terms here on U2.com were, that we would be able to buy 2 tickets for different shows, which means, 1 ticket for one show, e.g. Berlin, and 1 ticket for another show, e.g. Hamburg. Over night the terms have changed FOR ONE PARTY OF THE CONTRACT = U2.COM, which at laest in Germany is against the law, because every party of the contract has to agree to the change of the contract. Or am I completely wrong??? Than one can of course correct me!

:angry::angry::angry:

And to top it all, Telekom customers of a certain contract in Germany will be able to buy up to FOUR TICKETS. That's the same betrayel as with the conditions for City Bank customers in the US.

The same bad thing......

Agree with you. I suspect the contractual terms are governed by American law but you will need to check. First world problems but this is a very frustrating change. Aside anything not all people go to all concerts with others. Some people have to travel to shows and others dont want to go that far or cant get time off work or need to stay behind for childcare or other reasons. So you are left with an unused code or force to buy 2 tickets.

But again designed to give fans less access to tickets and ensure you only attend 1 show. All meaning more tickets for Citi bank and Telekom! When is the Telekom presale?