eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, ThegirlwiththeLomontattoo said:

Fingers crossed for you!

(seeing U2 on my birthday on the 360 tour was the best day ever)

It's not often that it lands right on my birthday. Maybe close to it (like the Detroit date last year that I cancelled going), but the exact day? No way! Maybe the stars will align and I can make it. Will have to nix a US date to do so, though. That's awesome you got to see them on your birthday! A U2 show is always fun and birthday shows are even better, so I hear.

Edited by toyoracer
  • Like 1
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for heavens sake give the Mods a break!  He said, she said, this said this, this said that....  it’s a stressful time, it’s emotive,  we all want tickets, we don’t want ‘new’ subscribers to get fir

ooops ...just realised I was logged into my husbands account (BrunoDog)...he won’t be pleased that Ive had a rant on his behalf.

Regarding the album presale codes: I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which le

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
22 minutes ago, shelby_williams said:

Apologies if this has already been asked. Why is experience on sale on Thurs and innocence not until Friday?

it's one of the perks that longtime fans have from their subscription (who haven't let lapse it)...

• Subscriber

Any of the moderators who can shine a light on whether the code that will be received from the local retailer (I purchased the album in the Netherlands through bol.com) will also be valid IF a second date in the Netherlands is announced after the first show is on sale (and will be sold out)? Or will this retailer code only be valid for the shows currently announced? I'm in eXPERIENCE priority group, so not too worried about getting tickets tomorrow, but just wondering about this.

Many thanks in advance!

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, englishsid said:

Great news!   Already excited...

Anyone have thoughts/experience on Redzone from the IE tour?   is it worth it?   I had GA at the O2 in 2015 and was on the barrier by the E stage; had RZ for Paris last year and thought it was amazing.  So what to buy on Thursday?
The US ticket sites seem to suggests it's not that close to the I stage and walkway...

Saw the JT in Amsterdam and i could see the RZ was close to the stage but it seems for the arena tours you have the GA around the walkway then the RZ futher back as that was the set up with the I&E tour when i went to the O2.. Stadiums RZ near the stage, these smaller arena shows not. Was considering RZ for this tour but it doesn't seem worth it if you want to be near the stage.

• Community Moderator
11 minutes ago, Johan Ypma said:

Any of the moderators who can shine a light on whether the code that will be received from the local retailer (I purchased the album in the Netherlands through bol.com) will also be valid IF a second date in the Netherlands is announced after the first show is on sale (and will be sold out)? Or will this retailer code only be valid for the shows currently announced? I'm in eXPERIENCE priority group, so not too worried about getting tickets tomorrow, but just wondering about this.

Many thanks in advance!

you would need to contact the retailer from where you bought the album - those presales are not part of the u2.com presale so it's not the kind of information we have...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

you would need to contact the retailer from where you bought the album - those presales are not part of the u2.com presale so it's not the kind of information we have...

Similar question: retailer code is valid for shows hold in another country?

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, beppecuoco said:

Similar question: retailer code is valid for shows hold in another country?

unknown at the moment - you would need to wait until the retailer email arrives with the code and the guidelines on how it works...

• Subscriber

I’m in the ‘Innocence’ priority for pre-sale (According to my account info page). How/where do I find/access my pre-sale code? Really hoping to get tix for Manchester.

sorry if this is a question that’s been asked a thousand times.

Thanks In Advance