eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, maccamerritt said:

Looks like seating prices for U.K. will break the £200 mark for the first time.

Have been happy to pay £125, £150, £175 PLUS booking fees for previous tours,

but the prospect of paying £250 tomorrow is making me think twice, austerity?,

not in Live Nation world it seems!

Not doubting you - but where did you get that info from? That’s worrying & would force me to cancel/reconsider. Gig prices etc, have gone beyond silly now, & there HAS to be a point where you say NO. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for heavens sake give the Mods a break!  He said, she said, this said this, this said that....  it’s a stressful time, it’s emotive,  we all want tickets, we don’t want ‘new’ subscribers to get fir

ooops ...just realised I was logged into my husbands account (BrunoDog)...he won’t be pleased that Ive had a rant on his behalf.

Regarding the album presale codes: I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which le

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Just now, Wigwam67 said:

Not doubting you - but where did you get that info from? That’s worrying & would force me to cancel/reconsider. Gig prices etc, have gone beyond silly now, & there HAS to be a point where you say NO. 

If you go to Ticketmaster U2 at O2 Arena, click Ticket Info, it shows the price range as

£36.75 - £271.75 incl booking £1.75 fee

postage on top ?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, maccamerritt said:

If you go to Ticketmaster U2 at O2 Arena, click Ticket Info, it shows the price range as

£36.75 - £271.75 incl booking £1.75 fee

postage on top ?

Here’s hoping those are VIP/special tickets. I just want a good seat, without breaking the bank.

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, realgonekid said:

Just making sure that when the presale tickets go online tomorrow it's 10:00am GMT? right?

On sale time is 10:00am local time at venue. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Wigwam67 said:

Here’s hoping those are VIP/special tickets. I just want a good seat, without breaking the bank.

When the USA shows went on pre-sale, the fans were fuming about pre-sale procedures and ticket prices.

I fear that £270 is what it will be to park your bum in level 1 at the O2.

package prices will be double that.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Wigwam67 said:

Also, just noticed on Ticketmaster - that O2 Phone customers, get priority booking from Jan 19th too - The same time as ‘Innocence’ membership level. That’s not fair or right surely? 

Probably part of sponsorship deal.. although I heard on I+E tour, arena sponsors were not allowed this benefit. - might be sign of times...

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

Looks like the cheapest tickets for the O2 London show are £37, and the most expensive are £272. 

Are those the only ticket prices available or just the cheapest and most expensive? 

Because assuming the £37 tickets are for the nosebleed seats, this might be the first U2 show where I don't do GA...

I think you can compare UK prices to others in Europe, while you're still in ;-)

Amsterdam GA is €75 and most expensive seats (no VIP/Red Zone) are €195. Cheapest seats are €35. So it looks like the 272 pound tickets are VIP and/or RedZone tickets. 

• Haha 1