eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, realgonekid said:

Just making sure that when the presale tickets go online tomorrow it's 10:00am GMT? right?

If you are going for uk tickets, but remember that Euro dates will be their 10am local time.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for heavens sake give the Mods a break!  He said, she said, this said this, this said that....  it’s a stressful time, it’s emotive,  we all want tickets, we don’t want ‘new’ subscribers to get fir

ooops ...just realised I was logged into my husbands account (BrunoDog)...he won’t be pleased that Ive had a rant on his behalf.

Regarding the album presale codes: I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which le

Posted Images

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Gogme United said:

I think you can compare UK prices to others in Europe, while you're still in ;-)

Amsterdam GA is €75 and most expensive seats (no VIP/Red Zone) are €195. Cheapest seats are €35. So it looks like the 272 pound tickets are VIP and/or RedZone tickets. 

I reckon the 272 will be red zone too.

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Wigwam67 said:

Also, just noticed on Ticketmaster - that O2 Phone customers, get priority booking from Jan 19th too - The same time as ‘Innocence’ membership level. That’s not fair or right surely? 

No, that doesn't sound fair.

• Subscriber

Oh well. Gonna skip the tour anyway... all this continuing ticket issue and prices and all strange worry seems to me quite boring to be honest. And mainly cos the new album did not hook me neither the previous one there is no need to go but very happy of a couple of songs lately and I continue to listen to them.  

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Gogme United said:

I think you can compare UK prices to others in Europe, while you're still in ;-)

Amsterdam GA is €75 and most expensive seats (no VIP/Red Zone) are €195. Cheapest seats are €35. So it looks like the 272 pound tickets are VIP and/or RedZone tickets. 

I hope so. €75 converted to GBP comes to £66, so hopefully around the same price as London GA for I&E.

• Subscriber

Regarding the album presale codes:

I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which leads me to the question: who knows?? I bought the CD through Universal with the sole purpose of getting an additional presale code for additional dates or Dublin. Now it seems this code is worthless since I will be using my u2.com membership code for the first date. 

Edited by blueskies_up_ahead
  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
27 minutes ago, blueskies_up_ahead said:

Regarding the album presale codes:

I called Universal who says that they just provide the code and TM is in charge. TM in turn says that I need to ask Universal. And u2.com doesn't know. Which leads me to the question: who knows?? I bought the CD through Universal with the sole purpose of getting an additional presale code for additional dates or Dublin. Now it seems this code is worthless since I will be using my u2.com membership code for the first date. 

Not surprised there tbh. Still waiting for my code.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

I got an email from U2.com about the presales this morning. This was said about the retail presales

Additionally, fans who pre-ordered Songs of Experience with participating retailers prior to 30 November, 2017 are also eligible for a presale opportunity for shows in the UK, Germany, France Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy, Ireland, and Holland. Eligible fans will receive a unique code allowing access for a limited presale opportunity beginning Monday, 22 January (9am) until Wednesday, 24 January (5pm) subject to availability while supplies last and limited to 2 tickets per code. (*Please note, a code does not guarantee a ticket.)

...Ireland is mentioned as well for retail presale, but we haven't got Irish dates.....

• Like 1