eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

U2Community

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, blueskies_up_ahead said:

Oh great, now we can only buy 2 tickets for the same show?! I can't buy one for Berlin and one for Dublin for example? Why are they trying to make our lives as fans miserable?! Really disappointed. Nothing new, but still. This tour seems to be the worst in terms of presale organization. :angry:

When we "paid subscribers" signed the contract = renewed our subscription, the terms here on U2.com were, that we would be able to buy 2 tickets for different shows, which means, 1 ticket for one show, e.g. Berlin, and 1 ticket for another show, e.g. Hamburg. Over night the terms have changed FOR ONE PARTY OF THE CONTRACT = U2.COM, which at laest in Germany is against the law, because every party of the contract has to agree to the change of the contract. Or am I completely wrong??? Than one can of course correct me!

:angry::angry::angry:

And to top it all, Telekom customers of a certain contract in Germany will be able to buy up to FOUR TICKETS. That's the same betrayel as with the conditions for City Bank customers in the US.

The same bad thing......

Edited by funghi

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Andrew Ritchie said:

Am I the only one frustrated that UK = England? Any plans for Scotland?

I would have much preferred Scotland as I live in Newcastle. The Hydra gigs on the I&E were amazing. I do wish they'd simply announce all dates up front....including Dublin

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Paulj101 said:

Tickets are £35 up to £400. Mine were £101 each. To think I paid £19 for my Zoo TV tickets

Crikey. Is that a good lower tier seat you've got for £101 ?  I don't mind so much paying that as paid €110 for an upper tier Croke Park seat nearer the back than the front.

Hopefully will be able to bag two on tomorrows sale.

• Subscriber

tickets booked for RED ZONE in Manchester at 10:02am,eventim.co.uk far better booking process than Ticketmaster,easy and efficient(and ive just tried my booking code for London out of interest,and it lets me book tickets also if I wanted!!!!!) must be because its a different ticket company_cant afford that though,unfortunatley

• Subscriber

I'm fed up with the poor support provided for fans. I have been a fan club member since the propaganda paper based days and now find myself in the Innocence priority group because I refused to pay $40 (a special rate reduced from $50!?) to renew - it was cheaper at the time to buy a new subscription. Trying to raise this through support, I suspect they will respond in a few days when the pre-sale ends!