• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

Anyone received a presale coded that ordered off of the U2 shop yet?

No but some people have. In small writing there was a no purchase necessary link which I filled in but i don’t expect a code. I wasn’t going to order off LN as they are always late shipping out new releases.

• Community Manager
3 hours ago, ascender said:

The problem is that I preordered the album through the U2.com site whilst signed in to my account which is linked to an email address I’ve had for circa 10 years.

I received no order updates for it and only after a lot of time talking with Live Nation did they confirm the order was showing against an email address I no longer have access to which i stopped using 10+ years ago. I have no idea how it’s on any system but they say they can’t change it, it has to be the folks at u2.com. But it’s not showing anywhere on my profile here. So I don’t think I’ll get that code.

Can you PM with more details, who you spoke to, times etc - U2.com are not handling the CD sale codes, so whoever told you that was incorrect. 

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, ally33 said:

No but some people have. In small writing there was a no purchase necessary link which I filled in but i don’t expect a code. I wasn’t going to order off LN as they are always late shipping out new releases.

Cheers for reply. Ye was almost three weeks of a delay in receiving the cd. Done more so in the hope of a code, as already used code for an American gig.

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

I received my album presale code but I'm also an Experience subscriber - just to clarify, because I preordered the album and I'm getting access to that particular presale, does that mean I won't have access to the Experience presale?

1 hour ago, joshua84 said:

it's the same question i asked yesterday. I want to use both but i don't won't to see both my orders cancelled because i used 2 codes...

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Subscriber

When the USA dates were released I received a pre-sale code.

I live in the UK and want to go to the London show.

Can I use the said pre-sale code for this or will another be sent?

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, adrnik said:

When the USA dates were released I received a pre-sale code.

I live in the UK and want to go to the London show.

Can I use the said pre-sale code for this or will another be sent?

Please check your profile and the TOURS page when the presale codes are released to see which code you will get...