• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, carlhancox said:

Yes I’m guessing so. My email clearly states that the window for this CD code to be used is ‘Monday 22nd thru Wednesday 24th’.

I was initially planning on keeping it back to wait for additional dates, but I’m thinking it’s best to go with the fine print. 

I’ll be slightly peeved if I use it on Monday, and then it transpires that I could have kept it back for additional dates (not overly disappointed as getting any tickets I’ll regard as a success obviously)....but if I keep it back and it can’t be used after the 24th, then I only have myself to blame, as the dates for this type of presale code to be used are very clear. 

I’m in the same boat. I’m keeping my codes for Dublin as I live in Dublin. I hope they will still be valid, it very unclear. The frustrating thing is we would like to go to a show in Europe too but I’m trying to save these codes for home and am not even sure if I’m doing the right thing.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, andwal said:

I received my CD pre sale code and live in Dublin. Simple question, Will I be able to use this code for a Dublin show when it is announced? Or is the code only good for gigs that are confirmed??

Nobody knows. I’m the same. Want to use for Dublin too.

• Subscriber

Seen tweets saying the experience emails coming through state that the u2.com presale codes can only be used in one transaction (so can't split over 2 shows). The FAQs say this now too (I'm sure it was different before). 

If anyone from experience tries and buys over 2 shows with one code, can you let me know please. 

• Community Moderator
18 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

Seen tweets saying the experience emails coming through state that the u2.com presale codes can only be used in one transaction (so can't split over 2 shows). The FAQs say this now too (I'm sure it was different before). 

If anyone from experience tries and buys over 2 shows with one code, can you let me know please. 

The code may not be split between 2 shows this time.