• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Was in Manchester right on 10 and no GA. Tried again, GA showed, then did verification bit and after says no more tickets. So no standing after 1 minute. Gutted

Simultaneously tried London. In queue till 10:10 and no ga. Told me after entering code and can't see where to cancel it so don't want my code using

Edited by jonno77
Spelling
  • Subscriber

Feel bad for those having trouble with the 2nd presale... confused how they distribute tickets across all. Like I know GAs has gone yesterday for Manchester sometime after going on sale, but then on twitter some have bagged them today so they must have had added more (albeit not many)...

Really don't know why they don't just add all dates up front they know they will sell out and add more, it just would help spread the demand and let people plan better!

• Subscriber

Got there in the end for Manchester- up on 2nd tier as didn't want to pay £100+

Had a bit of mild panic as didn't want the tier 1 £79 tickets so went back and it said code invalid but thankfully managed to work round it.

My friend tried for GA but like others got nothing so went with seating

Now to try and get another 2 with the album pre-sale!

Edited by dondo
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, dondo said:

Now to try and get another 2 with the album pre-sale!

Given how today has gone I'm not confident at all with the album presales. There must be a lot more of those codes than innocence ones.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

Given how today has gone I'm not confident at all with the album presales. There must be a lot more of those codes than innocence ones.

True but as I need 4 tickets it's unfortunately only way I can do it.

My other option is to use either O2 priority or Live Nation pre-sale to get 4 together and see whether my mate wants the 2 I have secured today.