• Subscriber

I managed to get some tickets as well - thank god.  However, I did have to release the unwanted tickets a couple of times which panicked me.  Having looked at the view from my seats I am pretty happy, which you can see here - Section 404, row L https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/The+O2+Arena/seating-chart/.

Expensive though.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, dondo said:

True but as I need 4 tickets it's unfortunately only way I can do it.

My other option is to use either O2 priority or Live Nation pre-sale to get 4 together and see whether my mate wants the 2 I have secured today.

good luck with it - hope you get what you need

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
28 minutes ago, LuisSilvares said:

Can someone tell me if I upgrade my account right now will I still be able to buy some tickets for the show in Portugal? Or did this pre-sale end for U2.com members yesterday (20th January)?

If you upgrade now, you should receive an Innocence code for future shows if/when they are announced. Keep in mind that having a code does not guarantee tickets though. 

43 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If you upgrade now, you should receive an Innocence code for future shows if/when they are announced. Keep in mind that having a code does not guarantee tickets though. 

Do you mean that if I upgrade now I won't be able to buy tickets for this tour (currently on sale) ? Cause tickets for this show are already being sold, and my question is if I'd be able to buy, considering that U2.com member's pre-sale ended yesterday. Thanks for your help!

Edited by LuisSilvares
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, LuisSilvares said:

Can someone tell me if I upgrade my account right now will I still be able to buy some tickets for the show in Portugal? Or did this pre-sale end for U2.com members yesterday (20th January)?

From the TOURS page (http://www.u2.com/tour):

Saturday, 20 Jan. (5pm) – U2.com Subscriber presale ends
Public on sale: Friday, 26 Jan. (Copenhagen on sale is: Monday, 29 Jan.)

• Subscriber

2 Tickets sorted via album presale for Manchester- went pretty slick and got pretty good seats in the price range I want.

Onto seeing if I can get 4 decent ones in O2 presale so can go as family rather than in 2 pairs

Edited by dondo
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, helterodrigues said:

Anyone have in a code from pre sales? 

If you are asking if you can have someone’s code, codes are nontransferable. 

• Brilliant 1