• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Experience presale is 10am this Thursday, when I'm out of the house all day. Coffee shop wifi don't fail me now...

Yes, I will be at work.  I am hoping that it will be very quiet and my manager won't mind me sneaking out for a bit at 10.00am.  

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Ally A said:

Would be good if they could even clarify whether 'shortly' means later today, later this week or next week!

They go on sale in two days time so I'm hoping we'd get our codes today or tomorrow, otherwise its a bit pointless!

No show for Scotland this time round and we're also looking to go as a family for the first time so I guess it will be a punt on two tickets in presale for one of the English dates and try to get two more in the public sale.

• Subscriber

One question: if I buy 2 tickets with my Exp code and then 2 more with my album preorder code isn't there the possibility both my orders get cancelled because i bought more than 2 tickets?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

One question: if I buy 2 tickets with my Exp code and then 2 more with my album preorder code isn't there the possibility both my orders get cancelled because i bought more than 2 tickets?

I would have thought the limit is linked to the pre-sale code as opposed to your e-mail address