• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

I don't know. Last year the limit was 4 tickets per person, not per 

I'm assuming that the u2.com and album presales are entirely separate entities and you can join both presales.  But might not harm to use different credit cards to pay for them!

Edited by andy scotson
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Hoping that: 'We do plan to email subscribers codes and info the night before your presales begin' (see Tour FAQs)

doesn't mean LATE on Weds, I need to be sure that the code/instructions is here/okay before I leave for a very early commute.

Please send it earlier than in the 'night'.....

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Mark Taylor said:

Hoping that: 'We do plan to email subscribers codes and info the night before your presales begin' (see Tour FAQs)

doesn't mean LATE on Weds, I need to be sure that the code/instructions is here/okay before I leave for a very early commute.

Please send it earlier than in the 'night'.....

Thanks! 

Now honing that everything goes smooth 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Will you be able to use the album pre-sale code for any potential 2nd dates that might be announced? I was planning on using the U2.com pre-sale for a 1st night and the album pre-sale for a 2nd night...

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, andy scotson said:

I'm assuming that the u2.com and album presales are entirely separate entities and you can join both presales.  But might not harm to use different credit cards to pay for them!

23 minutes ago, mickoafc said:

Will you be able to use the album pre-sale code for any potential 2nd dates that might be announced? I was planning on using the U2.com pre-sale for a 1st night and the album pre-sale for a 2nd night...

• Subscriber

What I meant was, say there is a 2nd Manchester date announced, will there be an opportunity to use the album pre-sale code for that, or will they only be valid for the dates that are announced at the moment?