Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, mickoafc said:

What I meant was, say there is a 2nd Manchester date announced, will there be an opportunity to use the album pre-sale code for that, or will they only be valid for the dates that are announced at the moment?

I have a similar question... usually 2nd dates are open up for a U2.com subscriber presale (if you haven't used your code). I am also going to use my U2.com subscriber code for Manchester 1st date... and hoping that should a 2nd date be added that there will be a 2nd album presale code opportunity in the same way that there usually is a 2nd U2.com subscriber presale so I'd be able to use that code then (if that makes sense!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

Posted Images

  • Subscriber

One (possibly stupid) question that doesn't seem to be addressed by the FAQ (unless I'm missing it)...

What timezone do the quoted presale times refer to? There's much reference to 10am, but is this GMT, or CET, or EET? There are three timezones across the EU!

I'd hate to start trying to buy tickets at 10am GMT (local for me) and find out that the presale started at 10am CET (i.e. one hour before).

Edited by DaveyWavey
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, DaveyWavey said:

One (possibly stupid) question that doesn't seem to be addressed by the FAQ (unless I'm missing it)...

What timezone do the quoted presale times refer to? There's much reference to 10am, but is this GMT, or CET, or EET? There are three timezones across the EU!

I'd hate to start trying to buy tickets at 10am GMT (local for me) and find out that the presale started at 10am CET (i.e. one hour before).

Think it's usually the local time at the venue

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

For some reason, although my account on here is setup to my correct email address, my pre-order for SOE is linked to an email address I've not used for circa 10 years. Live Nation customer services say they can't change it. So I'm guessing I'm not going to be able to get that code. Any idea who can look in to that please?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Not sure whether this has already been said.......

Across the website and these forums, everyone is mentioning a 10am (local to venue) presale start time......

However, I’ve just checked the Ticketmaster mobile App for both UK dates (London and Manchester), and according to both event pages within TM, the presale begins at 0900am (local to venue). 

Obviously either U2.com or Ticketmaster have got this wrong, and I would tend to think it’s TM who have published the incorrect timings, but just so folks are aware. I wouldn’t put it past TM to open the floodgates at 0900 instead of 1000. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, carlhancox said:

Not sure whether this has already been said.......

Across the website and these forums, everyone is mentioning a 10am (local to venue) presale start time......

However, I’ve just checked the Ticketmaster mobile App for both UK dates (London and Manchester), and according to both event pages within TM, the presale begins at 0900am (local to venue). 

Obviously either U2.com or Ticketmaster have got this wrong, and I would tend to think it’s TM who have published the incorrect timings, but just so folks are aware. I wouldn’t put it past TM to open the floodgates at 0900 instead of 1000. 

Where are you seeing that? I do see 9am for general sale date (26 January); but not for presale.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Sorry yes, it does specify retail presale (which I presume is the CD code), and all other onsale times are 0900......

U2 subscriber presale (times and info) aren’t even mentioned.

This is on the TM UK mobile app only, I haven’t checked their normal website yet.

Further confusion though, the Manchester event page on TM mobile app refers to an ‘O2 presale beginning Fri 19th (again at 0900am)’ ?????

This would half make sense if it was under the London event page, as that is the O2 Arena, but not for Manchester MEN ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, the_fly said:

I have a similar question... usually 2nd dates are open up for a U2.com subscriber presale (if you haven't used your code). I am also going to use my U2.com subscriber code for Manchester 1st date... and hoping that should a 2nd date be added that there will be a 2nd album presale code opportunity in the same way that there usually is a 2nd U2.com subscriber presale so I'd be able to use that code then (if that makes sense!)

I may be doing the same as you ..... I maybe ...so little time to consider things ....Oh the little things... ... that give us a headache ...

Edited by Sleathy!
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...