Sign in to follow this  
liverpool54321

Europe

It seems the preorder of the album hence the code for the presale (not the u2.com one) is linked to an email address she/he can't get access to 

Wondering how it happened 

6 hours ago, monica martino said:

It seems the preorder of the album hence the code for the presale (not the u2.com one) is linked to an email address she/he can't get access to 

Wondering how it happened 

Maybe he bought through amazon app and doesn’t have anymore the email previously linked

23 minutes ago, monica martino said:

Yes but it's about an email address which seems to be not used for 10 years!!! 

Actually it's strange...

Just received a unique pre sale code via email this morning, for purchasing the CD through U2.com.

It has a link to follow within the email, when the pre sale begins next Monday. 

There is then a drop down list to select the show of your choice, and it looks like it will then display any available tickets for that particular show (within the quota set aside for CD presale - I doubt it will show ALL tickets available in the actual arena).

19 minutes ago, carlhancox said:

Just received a unique pre sale code via email this morning, for purchasing the CD through U2.com.

It has a link to follow within the email, when the pre sale begins next Monday. 

There is then a drop down list to select the show of your choice, and it looks like it will then display any available tickets for that particular show (within the quota set aside for CD presale - I doubt it will show ALL tickets available in the actual arena).

So it gives you the choice among all the shows already scheduled?

Yes that’s how it seems...

I followed the link just to take a look, and that took me to the dedicated TM page for this specific pre sale, and then there is a drop down list to select the show / location you want tickets for.

You select the show, for example, I selected London. It then takes you to a London specific page, and at the moment it just states ‘Tickets Coming Soon’. 

My doubt is about a choice among different countries . Ie I used the italian retailer but I'd like to buy Paris show

I want to try to buy tomorrow morning 2 GA tickets for Manchester. What should I do?

1. Wait, until presale link appears on U2.com Tour page and then follow the link? 

or

2. Go directly to Ticketmaster.co.uk and try to find there presale link arpond 10:00 AM?

Any suggestions?

Just now, perymason said:

I want to try to buy tomorrow morning 2 GA tickets for Manchester. What should I do?

1. Wait, until presale link appears on U2.com Tour page and then follow the link? 

or

2. Go directly to Ticketmaster.co.uk and try to find there presale link arpond 10:00 AM?

Any suggestions?

Wait until the presale link appears on the U2.com Tour page and your profile. Once the time for the presale arrives, follow the link...