Any Americans Going/Gone to Dublin Show?

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, bgans said:

Thank you for the recommendations, particularly a bookstore! I'm not going to see U2 in Dublin for this tour - I'm seeing them in NY, then my family is heading to Ireland for a vacation (I'm turning 50 this summer and what I really wanted for my birthday was a family vacation). A few days in Dublin, then off to the West Coast - Galway & the Aran Islands (other suggestions are very welcome!)

I would love to see the boys playing in Dublin, but those little issues called "the school year" and "hockey season" will get in the way.

Get yourself down to the sunny south east.  Wexford is a great town (and county)

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to Dublin for I&E and it was great! Dublin is a nice compact city good for walking and plenty of cab or bus options. Definitely stay away (do not get a room!) from Temple Bar, overpriced pu

If you can, definitely get to Dublin for this tour. It was mind-blowing in 2015!! I've been over for Croke Park and RDS on prior tours, but seeing them indoors in their hometown was another level. 

We might be a little country but there is alot more to it than Dublin. Go beyond the pale and spend some of your hard earned dollars in other parts of the country  ;-)

• Subscriber

Not American but I will hopefully going to Dublin for the first (and probably only) time. B&B is booked so I just need to get a pair of those lovely GA's in the morning (although tbh I'll be happy with anything).

Is it going to be with ticketmaster?

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, rixchix said:

dumb question - eXPERIENCE Group presale start - Tue. Jan. 30 (10am) **Dublin and Belfast start at 9am

is that 9am Dublin time?

Yeah thats ‘Dublin’ time. So if youre on the American east coast, they are 5 hours ahead. So set your alarm for 4am.

I will say this, when I did it for Dublin, I mis calculated on the time by several hours but I still got GA tix. I got lucky. Good luck!

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Hallospaceboy said:

Yeah thats ‘Dublin’ time. So if youre on the American east coast, they are 5 hours ahead. So set your alarm for 4am.

I will say this, when I did it for Dublin, I mis calculated on the time by several hours but I still got GA tix. I got lucky. Good luck!

Thanks!  Now, just to wait for an airfare sale :)

• Subscriber

And now the heat is on.... with ZERO US success can I pull off the trifecta and see the shows in Ireland.. Anyone only buying 1 GA that has an extra please keep me in mind, I will do the same as I am going to try and get 2 in hopes I can trade if I only get 1 show

• Subscriber

Saw them at Croke (Vertigo years back and JT last summer).

We are doing Night 3 (Friday) this November. Scored a pair of GAs about 8 hours into the Innocence presale after a very long day of trying... Grateful...

Flights booked. AirBnB booking request is in just today... SO EXCITED!!