Scottish Fans Are Ignored Again

torag-mo

• Subscriber

To be honest , if they announced a Glasgow gig now I would be a bit pissed off....... If they had announced Glasgow dates initially I would have jumped at the chance and maybe even went for two nights (if they were to do two shows) but I had to bite the bullet, used my code and get tickets for Manchester, sorted out hotel and flights etc but because of the added expense I can only afford one show.

• Subscriber

Really, you'd be pissed off that you have to travel 3.5hrs down the road for a U2 show? Life's that tough? Feel some pity for fans from Oz, NZ, Asia, Scandinavia & Eastern Europe. My travel time should be a little over 24 hours I would think.

Why not go to any announced Glasgow shows too. This band won't be around forever.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

3.5 hours Aberdeen to Manchester :lol:....I don't live in Glasgow, I'm 3 hours away from there so make that 6.5 hours, nothing admittedly to how far some others will have to travel though.

I'm not moaning about the traveling, it's the fact that because I have a limited budget and with the expense of flights and hotels etc I could have seen two shows in Glasgow instead of the one in Manchester, but as you say though they won't be around for ever and if there was a Glasgow show announced it would be very tempting to go to it! The wife will have other ideas though! :unsure:

Edited by spongebob