Ticket limit

Canadanne

• Subscriber

I thought that originally, but the wording on AXS made me wonder: "There is a limit of 2 tickets per card holder on this event. Any customer purchasing more than 2 tickets will have their tickets cancelled without notice." It says the limit is for the "event" rather than the presale (which didn't allow you to purchase more than 2 anyway)...

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

I thought that originally, but the wording on AXS made me wonder: "There is a limit of 2 tickets per card holder on this event. Any customer purchasing more than 2 tickets will have their tickets cancelled without notice." It says the limit is for the "event" rather than the presale (which didn't allow you to purchase more than 2 anyway)...

Will check on it for you.

• Subscriber

UPDATE: I asked AXS if the 2 ticket limit was just for the U2.com presale or if 2 is the maximum allowed for the concert. They have replied to say it's definitely an OVERALL limit of 2 tickets, not 4 as stated on Ticketmaster. (I specifically asked if we can purchase 2 more via different presales or the public sale.)

thank you for contacting AXS.

The ticket limit for the event is per cardholder and for the entire event. If you booked tickets for Tuesday the 23rd of October on a presale, that means you're not allowed to purchase more tickets for this show in your name and your card.

If customers purchases more tickets than the ticket limit allows they risk having their orders cancelled.