Not happy about the code spliiting rule change :(

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, bigwave said:

16 hours ago, bigwave said:
17 hours ago, clapton is god said:

on  last indoor  tour i  bought pre-sale tix   for london(  axs)  and 1  for dublin  (Tm)  all  same  ticket agencies  as this tour all  without  a problem.

Jt tour30  i  bought.   pre- sales 1x for London, Amsterdam,  same  ticket  agencies  as  in  past 2  tours    no  problem,

interesting... I could be wrong, as I said in other thread i do think it has at least a small bearing, but maybe not full explanation then...

Nice post, bigwave, at least a small bearing...............:unsure::unsure::unsure:

or maybe I don't get it:o

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, SpringsteenGirl said:

The worst thing is we got just few hours notice, this is really unacceptable :angry:

2 hours ago, SpringsteenGirl said:

I have a question, now with the new show for Madison Square Garden announced, can I split my code for 1 ticket for this show and one for a EU show?

i think not possible.. but management or maybe a mod can advise  you  on this issue.

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, SpringsteenGirl said:

I have a question, now with the new show for Madison Square Garden announced, can I split my code for 1 ticket for this show and one for a EU show?

according to what the FAQ says:

How many tickets can I buy in the presale for U2eiTour European dates?
U2.com Subscribers can use their presale code to buy up to 2 tickets in one transaction for one show.

It's advisable not to do it... remember that ticket buying is audited, so it's probably better to stick with just one show...

• Subscriber

Thanks for the advice Max!

Funny thing is it was allowed to split codes for US shows announced before, and in FAQs it's said we can use the code for EU shows unless we bought 2 tickets in US, and now it's all different...It really can't be more complicated, also kinda not fair that from chance to buy tickets to 4 show on TJT tour, it went to just 1...

Edited by Sido

• Subscriber

agree. i don't understand why did they do it. why not like other tours when you could use your code to by 2 tickets for 2 different shows.

i didn't know that until now, one hour before the pre sale.

VERY ANNOYING!!!! and i took a day off for this!!!