Sign in to follow this  
Violatorius

No marked seats?

Hello, I'm looking forward to presale start for the Innocence group. Never had a chance to attend this Altice Arena before: any piece of advice which seating spots I should look for for best experiece?

I checked other events in this Arena, and to my surprise, quite a lot of events have no marked seats at all, which is unusual. Does that mean you have to come in early to get the good seats? Does anyone know if that is the case for U2 show as well?

EDIT: nope, marked seats for this show, thankfully.

Edited by Violatorius

On 19/1/2018 at 9:51 AM, Violatorius said:

Hello, I'm looking forward to presale start for the Innocence group. Never had a chance to attend this Altice Arena before: any piece of advice which seating spots I should look for for best experiece?

I checked other events in this Arena, and to my surprise, quite a lot of events have no marked seats at all, which is unusual. Does that mean you have to come in early to get the good seats? Does anyone know if that is the case for U2 show as well?

EDIT: nope, marked seats for this show, thankfully.

I bought the tickets for the second concert from Spain, and I was left to choose the seats, while in Madrid, I did not have the choice.