• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, A boy called Trampoline said:

Can't say for sure, but I think that must be a misunderstanding.

Olivia at u2.com probably meant that the retail presale code can't be used in the Innocence or Experience presales - rather you have to use in in the Retail presale...

Either that, or she is misinformed...

That is correct... a valid U2.com presale code is the one that appears in your account profile (www.u2.com/profile)

The retail presale code is being sent to you via email, but can't be used in the U2.com presale...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what ticketmaster.ie is saying about the presales. If this is not the case, it certainly was rather misleading from U2.com to list the countries eligible for a presale code yet in reality cust

If you get it from an email after/because you purchase the album, yes it is... Unfortunately, I can't give you more + precise details about how it works since that presale is completely separate from

Posted Images

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, stephenpooley said:

The link I received with my album presale code does not list any of the additional dates or Irish shows. Will there be a new link or will this one be updated? 

The link from the email has now been updated to show the additional dates, although the actual presale links aren't up yet.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

That is correct... a valid U2.com presale code is the one that appears in your account profile (www.u2.com/profile)

The retail presale code is being sent to you via email, but can't be used in the U2.com presale...

Max, is the ‘retail code’ the one originally sent via u2.com album preorders as I haven’t used mine yet? Should I get a new email about that or use the original code I was sent for buying the album?

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Mark Taylor said:

Max, is the ‘retail code’ the one originally sent via u2.com album preorders as I haven’t used mine yet? Should I get a new email about that or use the original code I was sent for buying the album?

If you get it from an email after/because you purchase the album, yes it is... Unfortunately, I can't give you more + precise details about how it works since that presale is completely separate from the U2.com subscribers presale...

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

If you get it from an email after/because you purchase the album, yes it is... Unfortunately, I can't give you more + precise details about how it works since that presale is completely separate from the U2.com subscribers presale...

Thanks a lot Max. That’s weird as the original email from my album preorder says that it expired at the end of the first presale. But, as others are saying, the original preorder presale email now links through to the Ticketmaster links for Dublin ‘retail presales’ - I was worried there may be some local Irish Shop retail presale that I wasn’t aware of. Fingers crossed you are right.

• Subscriber

Who was the sender of the code if the album was pre ordered via u2.com? I can't find my code. I have emailed u2 store but God knows how long it's gonna take for them to respond.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Ragoo said:

Who was the sender of the code if the album was pre ordered via u2.com? I can't find my code. I have emailed u2 store but God knows how long it's gonna take for them to respond.

Mine came from: no-reply@livenationmerchandise.com don’t know if that is consistent across all retail sales but the email does say plural: ie‘with participating retailers’