European Shows Selling Out…

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, AlanScotland1 said:

Sold out pah. Don't believe it. Those dates will have tickets released later in the year.

Its amazing how they manipulate demand.

Only one night added for London. We all know they will play four!

Do you really think they will play 4 in London this time around ? 

If they had initially announced 2 dates (eg: like they did for Paris), then I would agree with you, but having only announced 1, and now 1 additional London date, I get the feeling that might be it. 

Given the ‘2 days on, 2 days off’, that would leave Sat 27th and Sun 28th October free on their schedule, for maybe Dublin or Belfast at a guess ?

In saying that, the London O2 remains free on those dates, so you may well be right.......it just seems the London ticket sales are a little slow......weekend shows would obviously sell better though. 

• Subscriber

I'm in Australia and want a ticket for Paris show but can't work out how to use the Ticketmaster website....where is the presale? Or did I miss that? Am so confused. I can only see a whole heap of package deals and no mention of the red zone at all...

• Subscriber

Hi, I desperately need help to purchase  a ticket for the Paris concert. I am really confused. I'm in Australia and I can't see where you just purchase a standard ticket. Are the new pre-sale dates shown to accomodate the new shows that have been added? So...in theory...I *should* be able to get a presale ticket for the 12th if I can work out how to use Ticketmaster France? Is that correct? Anyone?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, nessy_k said:

Hi, I desperately need help to purchase  a ticket for the Paris concert. I am really confused. I'm in Australia and I can't see where you just purchase a standard ticket. Are the new pre-sale dates shown to accomodate the new shows that have been added? So...in theory...I *should* be able to get a presale ticket for the 12th if I can work out how to use Ticketmaster France? Is that correct? Anyone?

I bought tickets in the first presale for Paris from Australia, first set yourself up an account on Ticketmaster France and second, there is an English language option at the top. The presale for the first two shows is closed and the presales for the new date are this week, on sale time is 8pm AEDST.

To be in the presale access the Ticketmaster page from the Tour page on this site, your code should be at the top of that page and your group.

On the Ticketmaster site there will be a number of options, the top one is Red Zone so use the second one for standing/seats.

Log in early and just refresh the Ticketmaster page until the option appears to insert your presale code at the onsale time.

• Subscriber

16 hours ago, scott one said:

Have a spare standing ticket for sale at face value for 02 arena London.

Anyone interested email me at [NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE]

Scott

Hi Scott....I messaged you, just in case this is still available.