Dublin eXPERIENCE pre-sale - TM says 10am, U2.com says 9am...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adding 2 Dublin dates to presale without notice is the cherry on top of this tour presale epic fail 

what more can we do? I think you might want to take a break from the Zoo for a short while, as I have said a number of times now, tickets are still available. Its up to you to keep trying for them or

should rectify itself nearer the time (we are told 9AM is the current start time)

Posted Images

• Subscriber
The name of the lead attendee/purchaser will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The lead attendee/purchaser will be asked to present photo ID to gain entry into the venue. Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
I ACCEPT the terms and conditions.
(Required)
  • Subscriber

Delighted to have secured GA for Monday but the confusion over start times is unnecessary.  It's a first world problem but could have been avoided.  As always kudos to the Zoo Mods for their sterling work on our behalf.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, paul_healy said:

how restricted will the view be from Block E ??

been there a few times but stage setups were much different

Depends how similar screen set up is to 2015. I was block D then and couldn't see screen but great view of walking platforms and second stage (only cost me 38 euros so couldn't complain. If it's the same, you may have semi view of screen from block E