Dublin eXPERIENCE pre-sale - TM says 10am, U2.com says 9am...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adding 2 Dublin dates to presale without notice is the cherry on top of this tour presale epic fail 

what more can we do? I think you might want to take a break from the Zoo for a short while, as I have said a number of times now, tickets are still available. Its up to you to keep trying for them or

should rectify itself nearer the time (we are told 9AM is the current start time)

Posted Images

• Subscriber

i don't mind losing out in a fair fight but i was put in the ring with my hands tied behind my back ... look at the time on this ...9:40 ... no option to click ..and i tired the 3 main browsers ... and when i finally get in theyre all gone ....and now my sisters crying and it's my fault .. i'm gutted. someones going to explain this to me so i can explain it to my sister. who do i talk to? how do i get in touch with them?

g.jpg.7a5c752171d63413eb1057ffb335e872.jpg

Edited by DontMindMe
personal information in original image .. i'm a dumbass
  • Community Manager
Just now, DontMindMe said:

i don't mind losing out in a fair fight but i was put in the ring with my hands tied behind my back ... look at the time on this ...9:40 ... no option to click ..and i tired the 3 main browsers ... and when i finally get in theyre all gone ....and now my sisters crying and it's my fault .. i'm gutted. someones going to explain this to me so i can explain it to my sister. who do i talk to? how do i get in touch with them?

Untitled-2.jpg

was the same for everyone, no one had access initially at 9 (through no fault of anyone here), as I already said, keep trying, tickets are still available

• Subscriber

Looks like a Ticketmaster screw up to me .Probably took too long adding their printed off tickets to Seatwave to deal with the actual sale .beyond frustrating and highly amateurish .I eventually got in at 9:36 and there was no GA standing available and I ended up panicking and just grabbing the first 2 I could get ..I'm beyond disgusted with MCD , Ticketbasturd and U2 .

Not one of my mates got tickets , neither did my wife so it looks like my kids  ( 12 & 9) won't be going which is going to break their hearts tonight

Horrible way to treat their most loyal followers. 2018 , we can take photos of mars , explore the deepest oceans and clone animals but still not even close to a viable alternative to Ticketmaster ..feels like the world has failed

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, bigwave said:

we are here, but not able to purchase tickets for you... I would keep trying.. still tickets available for all dates in presales today (though I appreciate they are scarcer by the minute, very very popular Dublin as would be expected)

You lads provided calm in the sea of a impending meltdown