Jump to content

Bombarded with emails


andrewbull
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

sorry Max,i  should have  made it  a bit more  clear...i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Moderator
7 minutes ago, clapton is god said:

sorry Max,i  should have  made it  a bit more  clear...i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

that's ok... once I re-read your post I got what you mean...

Unfortunately, some emails don't arrive for some... they don't even make the junk folder. No other option to take the alternative route: mark on the calendar the renewal date (maybe a google calendar/iCal notification?) and to check periodically the site and the board...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, clapton is god said:

i  Never  get emails  from  u2.com.well  the only  time  i do, is  when  i buy my  subs  and  buy merchandise.
Pre-sale email code,  not even   an email  to tell   me if my  susbs  is ending, that  Never gets sent..

Yeah, exactly the same for me - I used to get all the newsletters, reminders and presale emails until about 2008, but now I don't receive anything except my order confirmations for subscriptions and merchandise. I suspect a bunch of us got accidentally removed from the mailing list when the site relaunched in 2009.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Manager
15 hours ago, Canadanne said:

Yeah, exactly the same for me - I used to get all the newsletters, reminders and presale emails until about 2008, but now I don't receive anything except my order confirmations for subscriptions and merchandise. I suspect a bunch of us got accidentally removed from the mailing list when the site relaunched in 2009.

check your email is correct in here http://www.u2.com/profile

Also, consider trying putting an alternative email in http://www.u2.com/profile to see if that makes things work again for you

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
16 minutes ago, bigwave said:

check your email is correct in here http://www.u2.com/profile

Also, consider trying putting an alternative email in http://www.u2.com/profile to see if that makes things work again for you

Yeah it's correct, it has always been the same address and I don't want to use an alternative address that I'd never remember to check. The order confirmation emails reach me so I know my provider isn't blocking U2.com or anything. I think some subscribers are just not on their mailing list any more for some reason. Thank goodness they still put our presale codes on the website!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...