Sign in to follow this  
Sarazilla

Wrong City!

Thanks Martinmc!! I had been looking at that map you sent me and they do look like great seats but that's nearly my problem. If they are great why didn't they charge top price for them!! Unfortunately there is a part of me thinking there is some sort of catch with the seats i got :-(

Is the stage design the same as 2015 where it runs down middle of  standing section?

• Like 1

The stage setup seems to be the same as 2015 so I'd say you'll get a good view wherever you are.  They made good use of the B stage the last time so even people in the £38 seats at the back would have seen plenty.

On 03/02/2018 at 3:23 PM, shakyfan said:

The stage setup seems to be the same as 2015 so I'd say you'll get a good view wherever you are.  They made good use of the B stage the last time so even people in the £38 seats at the back would have seen plenty.

I got £38 tickets last time and this time.

We had a fantastic view of the stage B, where the vast majority of the concert was being played

BTW for the OP, the only downside of Dublin to Belfast, is that in Dublin there is a better atmosphere all around the venues for larger parts of the day, in Belfast, most people tend to turn up direct to the concerts, unless a much younger teen crowd (usualy drunk teens, which doesnt tend to be at a U2 concert)

However in saying this, U2 playing Belfast is fantastic, they dont play here as often as Dublin, but you'll still have a great night.

BTW have a look online for the earplugs that you can have your child wear during the concert, they dont cut out the sound, but make it easier on the childs ears.

https://www.everydayhearing.com/hearing-loss/articles/should-i-wear-earplugs-to-concerts/

On 01/02/2018 at 11:55 AM, Martinmc said:

Looks as if you have great seats... You are likely side onto/slightly behind stage.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/belfast-sse-arena-odyssey-detailed-row-numbers-plan/high-resolution/sse-arena-odyssey-belfast-seating-plan-01-detailed-seat-row-number-end-stage-concert-floor-map-north-south-west-east-lower-upper-tier-layout-high-resolution.htm

So close to stage albeit from an angle. Big screen well in view,  a bit away from B stage (length of arena).

Regarding sound, it is a rock and roll show, so it will be loud, however speakers are distributed throughout the arena, so not all coming stage area.

Just seen this!  Very useful as it's a nightmare trying to figure out where you'll be seated when offered tickets for the SSE.  Have now bookmarked for future reference.

Ha,ha...only seeing this now. Anyone with ticks to Belfast will simply have a great U2 experience. It'll be Hallowe'en, maybe not the warmest temperature wise outside - but one of the best indoor U2 EXPERIENCES you are ever lightly to hear.

• Like 1