Sign in to follow this  
Violatorius

No electronic tickets?

I got an email from Blueticket today and they said that they had information from SEUR, the courier service, who said that my ticket would be returned to Blueticket, and when they arrive there, they will get in touch with me again.

It is weird because I didn't get any email or notification in the post from SEUR.

I hope I can go and get it anywhere, or to know when will it arrive.

Anyway I'm glad to know about my ticket.

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

On 2018-3-29 at 10:47 AM, Tatiana Monassa said:

This is quite stressful...

I finally managed to grab them. They were in the pick-up all along, but the people there weren't looking right.

I hope you manage to get yours, @tan_lejos_tan_cerca

Thank you, Tatiana! I'm glad you got yours

I agree that no choice for an electronic ticket is insane.  Maybe the €45 was so they could print our names on the ticket.   ???

I got my ticket even though I did not read and respond to the email asking me to verify my address in time.

My ticket is for the first night.  So, if anyone has a GA ticket to sell for the second night (17 September), private message me, please.

???

* Erika

Edited by tfls

Hello guys,

I am really concerned reading all of your emails. I confirmed my address to Blueticket back in February but have heard nothing about the delivery of my tickets. Like many of you, I am sure, I have paid for all my travel and accommodation to Lisbon from France. Also there is no answer on the telephone number on the invoice and no-one is responding to my emails at Blueticket. Does anybody have any information on how to resolve this please?

10 hours ago, jeffers said:

Hello guys,

I am really concerned reading all of your emails. I confirmed my address to Blueticket back in February but have heard nothing about the delivery of my tickets. Like many of you, I am sure, I have paid for all my travel and accommodation to Lisbon from France. Also there is no answer on the telephone number on the invoice and no-one is responding to my emails at Blueticket. Does anybody have any information on how to resolve this please?

I’m assuming you have tried contacting them here: https://www.blueticket.pt/Contact/? Did you get any sort of email confirmation when you ordered your tickets. If so, have your order number ready. 

I see you mediators in action all the time on these forums, telling people what they can & can't do. Do you people carry no clout whatsoever when it comes to genuine fans basically being ripped off when they can't get tickets they've paid for. How about helping us real U2 fans!

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

I’m assuming you have tried contacting them here: https://www.blueticket.pt/Contact/? Did you get any sort of email confirmation when you ordered your tickets. If so, have your order number ready. 

Yes Mich, tried everything, hence my now slightly radical post. Got two emails, order no. & everything, not much use when you are unable to contact anyone. Worried & a tad pi$$ed off about this.

4 minutes ago, jeffers said:

I see you mediators in action all the time on these forums, telling people what they can & can't do. Do you people carry no clout whatsoever when it comes to genuine fans basically being ripped off when they can't get tickets they've paid for. How about helping us real U2 fans!

Yes Mich, tried everything, hence my now slightly radical post. Got two emails, order no. & everything, not much use when you are unable to contact anyone. Worried & a tad pi$$ed off about this.

I understand that you are upset. To answer your question, no, we do not have clout, pull, etc with the ticket purchases. Our job is strictly the Zootopia forums. Perhaps you could try to reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter and see if they will respond to you there. 

Thanks Mich. Already sent messages on email, Facebook, Twitter and tried calling the Blueticket venue in Portugal, which strangely, has been closed since the end of July and only re-opens on 1st September. Sounds even more suspicious to me ?