What Would You Like To See In The U2 Shop That Isn't Already There? Or What Would You Want U2 To Have Made Up That You Would Love To See! Clothing! Or Bling. ( But No Over The Top! ) Simple And Beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The only thing I want in the U2.com shop is

Passengers - Original Soundtracks Volume 1 plus b-sides

The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack

All U2 b-sides, remixes, guest appearances, solo work, duets, fruitlegs, concert recordings, and video remixes, such as for The Fly and Numb.

Every officially-released studio track, basically.

• Subscriber

It would be good if U2 had a gift pack with all their albums together. CD'S Pack. Plus all DVD'S or BLUE RAY'S. And a lovely BIG FAT GLOSSY PICTURE BOOK with photos from every album and concerts. And something else special with it.  AND AT A DECENT PRICE. ?✌✌✌✌:u2-1383:

• Subscriber

Official U2.com re-issues of live recordings through the years released intermittently like Dave Matthews Band's Live Trax Series - https://davematthewsband.shop.musictoday.com/dept/live-trax-series-releases?cp=1_5575_8858

DMB has released over 40 recordings dating back to some early concerts and covering every tour (some multiple times).  Some have been CD's, DVD's or both.  I think that U2 22 and Edge's picks were great and believe that die-hard fans would consume more consistent releases like those if released as official live recordings even-if they already have a bootleg copy of a show, etc.  I have some great bootlegs, but if they were officially released with some liner notes, remastered and packaged as part of Bootleg Series my wallet would hurt.

• Subscriber
On 3/22/2018 at 10:22 AM, HansasHeroes1991 said:

The only thing I want in the U2.com shop is

Passengers - Original Soundtracks Volume 1 plus b-sides

The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack

All U2 b-sides, remixes, guest appearances, solo work, duets, fruitlegs, concert recordings, and video remixes, such as for The Fly and Numb.

Every officially-released studio track, basically.

Yessss! More music, less clothes that never fit

• 4 weeks later...