Mini golf with U2 and the winner is:

• Subscriber
On 15/03/2018 at 11:31 PM, gorms said:

Yes I am on here! Ive been a fan since around 1983, thanks to my brother.

My wife and I are still in shock...never in a million years expected to be selected.  This is most definitely a bucket list item to remember forever.  We still haven’t gotten all the details of when this will happen.   Hopefully, we will be able to hold it together and have a normal conversation without seeming too starstruck.   Thanks for the well wishes!  

Paul

Oh my word that’s amazing.  Congratulations.  Like winning the lottery!  I think I’d crumble and be too starstruck but what a once in a lifetime thing to do.  Please post photos and tell everyone how it went!  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I am on here! Ive been a fan since around 1983, thanks to my brother. My wife and I are still in shock...never in a million years expected to be selected.  This is most definitely a bucket li

i will say that it was a blur.  The guys were so friendly and genuine.  All four came in.  Larry didn’t stick around for mini golf but he was really cordial.  Bono ,Edge and Adam all seemed so happy t

These are the two pics I have.  The group shot and then the one I took of my wife and Bono.  When I get the ones from the photographer  I will post if I’m allowed to.     This was so awesome...can’t s

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 16.3.2018 at 12:31 AM, gorms said:

My wife and I are still in shock...never in a million years expected to be selected.  This is most definitely a bucket list item to remember forever.  We still haven’t gotten all the details of when this will happen.   Hopefully, we will be able to hold it together and have a normal conversation without seeming too starstruck.   Thanks for the well wishes!  

Paul

Congratulations, super happy for you :)  Enjoy your time with them and let us know a bit how the day went by! Have tons of fun and drink a pint for us too :D it should definitely help against being too starstruck B)

• Subscriber
On 3/15/2018 at 11:31 PM, gorms said:

Paul

Congratulations.  Great that a member won.

Edited by dermo
  • Subscriber
On 3/15/2018 at 6:31 PM, gorms said:

Paul

OH MY GOSH.  Please, please, please keep us posted.  Pics would be awesome.  I am still trying to picture U2 playing mini-golf.  It's so silly it's brilliant.  I hope you have a great time and congratulations.  Wow.  It's so cool that someone from U2.com won.  I repeating what others have said but how cool!   Congrats.

• Subscriber
On 3/15/2018 at 7:31 PM, gorms said:

Paul

YAY! Nice to virtually meet you Paul and congrats again!

Best of luck holding it together as I clearly did not!

Cheers~

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 3/19/2018 at 4:07 AM, chulia83 said:

Congratulations, super happy for you :)  Enjoy your time with them and let us know a bit how the day went by! Have tons of fun and drink a pint for us too :D it should definitely help against being too starstruck B)

This is happening this Saturday in Nashville!  We definitely are playing mini golf before the show.  I’ll post a rundown and any pics as soon as I’m able.

We can’t wait!

• Like 4
  • Subscriber
On 5/22/2018 at 1:32 PM, gorms said:

This is happening this Saturday in Nashville!  We definitely are playing mini golf before the show.  I’ll post a rundown and any pics as soon as I’m able.

We can’t wait!

Nice - congrats to you and can’t wait to hear all about it!!