Happy birthday Adam Clayton! Have a beautiful day.

• Subscriber

I don't think rock 'n' roll is necessarily a young man's game.  Quote: Adam Clayton

I was actually pretty shy in school. My defense mechanism was to be the class clown. I remember getting into a lot of trouble for being disruptive, and I was brought in front of the headteacher, who said: 'What's going to happen to you; what are you going to do when you grow up?' and I said: 'Well, I'm obviously going to be a comedian.' Adam Clayton

Look at you now.....Mr. Clayton.....58th birthday......to the Comedian....who grew up to the infamous "JAZZ MAN"......as Bono says.....B)

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Thank God you were Born into this world.....Adam Clayton.....whether you believe or not.....you make it a better place!

Clayton is a true friend.....so true, he'd serve as a guardian or a human shield, for his fellow pal, Bono....

as Follows....

Bono said: “I looked up at the end of the third verse(of pride) and I clearly wasn’t dead. But not only that . . . Adam Clayton was standing in front of me.”

Explaining why he stepped between Bono and the throngs to take the bullet, bass player Adam said: “It’s weird what goes through your head. Or maybe not even through your head.

“Maybe it’s just an instinctive thing of daring someone to carry out a threat like that.”

Band mate Edge said of Adam’s bid to take the bullet for his pal: “I just thought, ‘That’s a mate.’”

• Like 1

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, unforgettableu2 said:

I don't think rock 'n' roll is necessarily a young man's game.  Quote: Adam Clayton

I was actually pretty shy in school. My defense mechanism was to be the class clown. I remember getting into a lot of trouble for being disruptive, and I was brought in front of the headteacher, who said: 'What's going to happen to you; what are you going to do when you grow up?' and I said: 'Well, I'm obviously going to be a comedian.' Adam Clayton

Look at you now.....Mr. Clayton.....58th birthday......to the Comedian....who grew up to be the infamous "JAZZ MAN"......as Bono says.....B)

• bigwave unfeatured this topic