The Elephant in the room - the GA queue !

• Subscriber

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else so here goes. 

Please U2 do something official for the GA queues for the E+I Tour.

The fan run 'queues' don't work for an awful lot of people and can be very divisive.

• Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My experience from the 2015 and 2017 tours is that a select few fans manipulated the system to allow themselves prime positions in line without actually having to wait in line, going against previousl

Even though you "politely" pass people who have been waiting for hours, this pretty much makes you a dick.

I think it's fair to say that some people see the fan run queues as being 'cliques' that have a perception of being unfair.  Not everyone knows how to join the fan run queues or has the desire or incl

Posted Images

• Subscriber

i was in a fan run Red Zone queue. it was great. everyone was respectful and everyone made it to red zone in the same order they lined up in. I have GA for a show on this tour. What problems do you forsee for the GA line up?

• Subscriber

Not everyone wants to hang out for upwards of 24 hr in line to be at the rail just to have some yahoos who show up later shove thier way in front. It's craziness but I found out during the last time around, f the queue and just hang in the back and enjoy the music and show. The rush and push to be close to the stage ruins an otherwise amazing experience. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Subscriber

i certainly wont wait 24 hours. I will get there a couple of hours before and hang to the back. actually, get the rail on this tour and you miss out on the visuals. I was happy with my position on the JT2017 tour :-)

u2.jpg

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, nyru2 said:

i was in a fan run Red Zone queue. it was great. everyone was respectful and everyone made it to red zone in the same order they lined up in. I have GA for a show on this tour. What problems do you forsee for the GA line up?

I think it's fair to say that some people see the fan run queues as being 'cliques' that have a perception of being unfair.  Not everyone knows how to join the fan run queues or has the desire or inclination to become a  part of them but might still want to try get a place on the rail.  An official band or venue run queue, such as have been suggested here before, might eliminate any perceived unfairness and prevent potential disagreements between fans here and at the venues.

• Like 3