'Augment Your Reality'

• Administrators

Got tickets for the eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour ? Download the App now.

View the full article

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I concur. I absolutely hate phones at gigs as it utterly ruins it for everyone around them. Hopefully the AR will be stunning and then people will get back to living in the moment (that they can’t get

Yes I Agree with everyone I would normally snap a few pictures for posterity and then put the phone away for the show. With so many of us (presumably) doing this at the beginning of the show, it

It’s very cool. Had Bono on my floor.   

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I also downloaded the app and focused on the album and what a nice surprise! I think one of the best U2 show production teasers, and I've been trying to stay away from written teasers online right now until next week when I see it with fresh eyes!

• Subscriber

Downloaded the App fine but so far had no luck with my Android 7 Motorola phone.  Held the phone in front of an image of the SOE Album cover, then waited for the blue loading line go across the screen but after around 75% i get kicked out and taken back to my phone's home screen.  Is anyone else encountering the same/similar issue?:(

• Subscriber

It’s always a struggle to put the self phone away and be present at the show (Actual Reality!) but it sounds like they’re limiting it to the intro and 1st song. So...I guess I’ll take my phone out just a little bit.  Of course I didn’t see the email till I left for work so no album handy to try the app. Might hunt down a record store at lunch!

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, DeirdreBell said:

It’s always a struggle to put the self phone away and be present at the show (Actual Reality!) but it sounds like they’re limiting it to the intro and 1st song. So...I guess I’ll take my phone out just a little bit.  Of course I didn’t see the email till I left for work so no album handy to try the app. Might hunt down a record store at lunch!

It works on just the image.

I did a google search, and it triggered the effect.

• Like 1