• Subscriber

terrible setlist glad i had to sell my tickets now may as well just watch youtube .All that money not to hear many classic songs  that are legendary in the live shows  streets with or without you for instance which were high points of every show.I did suspect the setlist would be poor but no where as bad as this

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just spoke with people at the BOK Center.  They said that the line starts with the first person in line at the time announced.  Nobody with magic marker numbers will be allowed to skip ahead of whom

first of all - everyone have a great time tonight, those of us who cannot attend opening night are mega jealous!  For those having angst about the GA line, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden does a cool

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I think it's brilliant that in 2018, U2 have the balls go to the heart of America, not play anything off The Joshua Tree and pull it off. Very impressed.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, phill pohl said:

terrible setlist glad i had to sell my tickets now may as well just watch youtube .All that money not to hear many classic songs  that are legendary in the live shows  streets with or without you for instance which were high points of every show.I did suspect the setlist would be poor but no where as bad as this

1 hour ago, kings said:

Not having Streets and WOWY in the setlist is abit like The Killers not playing Mr Brightside. 

Really? A terrible set list?  Totally disagree....they spent a whole summer playing The Joshua Tree last year....why on earth would they play them again with all the other ‘classics’ waiting to be played.  I am thrilled by this set list and can’t wait - biggest disappointment for me is lack of Red Flag Day and I was hoping for a few others from War/October.  Surprised they included the elevation/vertigo duo again but then again, nothing gets the crowds going like those so I am now counting down the months until September in Europe.  

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Wow! Acrobat and Who's gonna ride your wild horses and Love is bigger ..... I could go on and on. It sounded great even though I  only heard it via mixlr. I can't wait to see those songs live and I really hope that they will be played in Europe.

• Subscriber

So great to hear All Because of You!  And finally...a song from Pop! Love it.  Interesting choices to put so much of SOI in there...wouldn't have been my choices but I get it, thematically...brave of them to not do a single thing from JT, not even Streets.....only 50 more days to seeing it all live myself starting in Boston!  

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Heather S said:

Really? A terrible set list?  Totally disagree....they spent a whole summer playing The Joshua Tree last year....why on earth would they play them again with all the other ‘classics’ waiting to be played.  I am thrilled by this set list and can’t wait - biggest disappointment for me is lack of Red Flag Day and I was hoping for a few others from War/October.  Surprised they included the elevation/vertigo duo again but then again, nothing gets the crowds going like those so I am now counting down the months until September in Europe.  

Yeah but they also spent that whole summer playing SBS, Pride, Elevation, and One...

• Subscriber

Whilst there will be a few changes here and there I guess this is what we will all get but I'm hoping there will be other songs from RAH, Zooropa and NLOTH played at some point.

I'm still a little disappointed there's no 'Streets' but agree it's a brave setlist to say the least.

Maybe if they release dates for countries not yet played on the last 2 tours they will include songs from TJT?

Also, has anyone noticed that the last 4/5 songs of set 1 is exactly the same as the I & E tour 3 years ago?

• Subscriber

just watched acrobat on youtube it was awful as i thought it would be  as its rubbish anyway and couldnt understand the clammer for it to be played ,hold me kiss me was even worse what a terrible version.Personally looks like i am  finally going to save some serious money missing the first tour since i travelled to germany  on unforgetable fire tour.Had they been brilliant i would have rued selling my tickets for manchester and london but now so glad i did after suspecting it would go even further down hill than the innocence tour which was their worst ever .

• Subscriber

I'm not the one writing in this forum frequently but i have to admit that for a brave setlist like this one the missing track is Streets. I'm sorry guys but I disagree that they didn't play Streets because of the TJT tour, this song is their symbol, it is a pillar of each show, it cannot be skipped, especially if you keep other songs like vertigo, Elevation and you include a useless song like All because of you. I really like to think that the show will evolve and streets will  be back there in its place, the moment of the show where the youngest and oldest fan meet together surrounded by the red lights everywhere. Streets MUST be always there. Many people paid very expensive tickets for those 5 minutes. Please put it back Streets and make our dreams coming true again.

• Brilliant 2
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic