• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just spoke with people at the BOK Center.  They said that the line starts with the first person in line at the time announced.  Nobody with magic marker numbers will be allowed to skip ahead of whom

first of all - everyone have a great time tonight, those of us who cannot attend opening night are mega jealous!  For those having angst about the GA line, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden does a cool

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 5/2/2018 at 6:18 PM, Heather S said:

Why are there no pics from inside?? I can’t bear it. I can’t possibly sleep with all this going on.  

Reception inside the venue was horrible for me. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, james busick said:

And of course what happened is that shortly after 5 am a venue representative came out to the lineup, complemented everyone and stated that the line would be moved to the venue side of the street at 6:00 and anyone arriving without a number and not on the list would be sent to the back of the line. This will more than likely happen at every show, so those wanting to be as close as possible to the front of the line should definitely participate in the fan-organized line-up. That being said, anyone who arrived at 6 am would still have gotten an excellent spot in GA even with being sent to the end of the line. 

I figured that would happen after someone posted that the band sent pizzas and popsicles to them one afternoon.     

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Grande 3:16 said:

Good version of Acrobat, but I hope that embarrassing MacPhisto sequence is a once off.

I think that bit will be improved - it looked a bit glitchy on the video. (Can anyone who saw the show in person confirm that?)

I liked the idea, personally - and no messing about with make-up for Bono! ;)

• Subscriber
On 5/1/2018 at 10:24 AM, peggytwoten said:

If only U2 management would take control of the line!  I'm sure the fans running the GA list will sweet talk BOK center staff to use their list.  It's happened before and will continue to happen unless U2 does something to change it.  The vast majority of us can't afford to fly into Tulsa several days before the show and even those living in Tulsa can't check in twice a day.  I know that there is no bad place in this stage design, but nothing's as exciting as a rail position - anywhere along the rail!  Just wish there was a fairer system so that all of us have a chance.

I think the band are involved. I paid extra because I didn’t want to have to fight for a spot to see the band because I am short. Included with the ticket was a dinner and I saw some of the same people managing the line at the dinner in a separate room but had stickers on their shirts, not VIP lanyards. And they stood in front of me during most of the show so it’s not really about being on the rail to them. And I don’t think it’s fair to say they are bigger fans than I am because I can’t afford to travel the world to see every show. I live in Oklahoma butwould have been unable to show up on Friday to sign up for their line and check in several times a day for their show if I bought GA tickets. I arrived in town the night before the show and stopped to talk to someone at their table and a woman came behind me and ended up with number 28-something. He told her to be there at 5am the next morning. Lottery seems best. We are all fans otherwise we wouldn’t be at the show. Just because they have a notebook and a sharpie doesn’t make it right. 

• Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

Thank you to all who posted on Periscope!?

I scoped the first 4 songs or so from the front, but was disappointed to see on the replay how pixelated (sp?) it was.  At first I was not even able to go live and the app said the connection was too poor.  I guess the signal was just too weak to send enough data to have a clear picture.  A shame, as I had a great spot and over 1,200 viewers at peak.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic