• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Manohlive said:

These seats are now avaialable again.  The price has dropped to $107.

didnt see those.. juat boarding my flight still hopeful for a GA.. See ya at one of these shows maybe 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just spoke with people at the BOK Center.  They said that the line starts with the first person in line at the time announced.  Nobody with magic marker numbers will be allowed to skip ahead of whom

first of all - everyone have a great time tonight, those of us who cannot attend opening night are mega jealous!  For those having angst about the GA line, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden does a cool

Posted Images

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I'm not upset. I don't like the idea of bullies getting their way at the expense of those who obeyed the rules.  That's it.  Chances are I'm not even doing GA.  If I do it in Chicago, I can text someone and he'll send security.  Not everyone has that liberty.  That being said. I'm gonna stop as I fear I'm harping.  If so, pardon me.  I hate elitism/gangs/entitlement.   

I agree absolutely with you on this and good for taking a stand though it shouldn’t even need this should it!  I know you aren’t upset, you are just doing the right thing and saying no to intimidation and elitism when it’s just not right or fair.  Good for you.  Enjoy your show whenever and wherever you get.  I’ve got x2 seated and x2 standing to come from Sept onwards so I figure I will have a good experience - as for queuing for the GA, I reckon will get there an hour before start of the show and have a few pints!  All the best to you Manohlive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Subscriber

first of all - everyone have a great time tonight, those of us who cannot attend opening night are mega jealous!  For those having angst about the GA line, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden does a cool thing for their fan club members. All of their shows are GA on the floor. They have a drawing about a month before each show for what they call "First To The Barrier" which allows fan club members (plus 1 guest) with GA floor tix entry to the venue 15 minutes early so they can get prime positions on the floor.  I would think U2 could easily adopt this practice or do something like allow fan club GA ticket holders entry to the floor via a separate line and let that line in first before the general public. Or maybe I'm just rambling... anyway, everyone have fun tonight.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 2
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, sm2112 said:

didnt see those.. juat boarding my flight still hopeful for a GA.. See ya at one of these shows maybe 

those seats are now gone.

Section 118 Row N Seats 9-10-----$125 are available.

Section 119 Row N Seat 15------$109.99 is available and Row P seat 16 for the same price is available.  They are behind each other so you'd still be sitting together.  There is no Row O.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic