• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I don't quite get is why some people seem to be unhappy about All Because of You being on the setlist. Given what we now know about Bono having almost died a couple of years ago, I find ther

Another super stellar show. These damn direct calls to actions are very convincing. Coming out with a bullhorn to literally rally us...  It's important stuff, it's scary times, this is exactly the typ

Posted Images

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Thanks all

Thank you for all the information you post.  Thank you for making it more accessible to others.  I've been in that thread two or three times and I've still got stuff to read.  Thank you.

• Subscriber

I just watched the clip of Red Flag Day which Mich40 posted in this thread.  Does it seem like they are really concentrating?  I don't know how eles to say that.  It doesn't quite express what I'm asking.  I watched the Edge closely.  His eyes rarely leave the fingerboard to look at the audience.  The same is true for Adam.  At one point, more towards the end, right before Bono sings, Hey Hey, he smiles.  It almost seems like he's happy that it's coming together.  I don't remember seeing them concentrate that much on their fingering before.  This is conjecture.  It seems like they are really pushing themselves as musicians.  I am not a famous rock musician.  I don't know.  I'm asking what others think.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
14 hours ago, Paulj101 said:

Roll on Manchester

I keep thinking of people in Europe and how long you are waiting.  Three weeks is driving me nuts.  How do you do it?  ?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, anna_boykova said:

I enjoyed both nights in san Jose but yesterday I felt even more inspired with their positive energie and powerfulness

IMG_4345 (1).jpg

IMG_4287.JPG

IMG_4348 (1).jpg

I think Monday night hit me harder because I didn't know exactly what to expect. The show in it's entirety from where I was sitting was so overwhelming and I was really along for the ride. I got very emotional during a couple of songs. Tuesday was jubilant for me, being down in the crowd and singing and being among that energy. 

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, mich40 said:

That is just the coolest picture...

...and now I can't see it. If anyone else can't see it, go back 2 pages to the original post. :D

(This might be a "permissions" issue...)

Edited by dmway
invisible awesomeness
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, dmway said:

That is just the coolest picture...

It didn't bring the picture over. Are you talking about the disco ball and colorful floor one?  THAT ONE is very cool!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, mich40 said:

It didn't bring the picture over. Are you talking about the disco ball and colorful floor one?  THAT ONE is very cool!

Yes - that's the one! 

Is this a permissions issue, or am I somehow doing something wrong? I quoted as I always do...

Edited by dmway
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, dmway said:

Yes - that's the one! 

Is this a permissions issue, or am I somehow doing something wrong? I quoted as I always do...

Weren't we both going to stay away from hearing or seeing anything about this tour, dmway?    It's not very easy, is it?   I think I lasted all of twenty hours and then I couldn't take it.  I had to see the setlist.  I'm scrolling past the pics trying not to see them while still reading the text.  I have a vision of a scary Macphisto with fangs.  I'm not sure if I dreamt that or scrolled past it quickly yet it still registered.  If I did, I hope I don't drea,m it again because it freaks me out.  In the show it's fine.  In a dream?  I'd rather skip that one...U2 or not.  ? 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic