• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think new songs are just fine. Crowd goes up while they play Blackout, Lights, Red Flag or American Soul...they get things going up with those songs. But I may be wrong, I was in GA LA1 so the vibe

2 albums and 3 straight tours in 3 years can do that i guess.    

Plus a really bad bike accident and a near-death experience. I think life has taken its toll on him and he's accepted he isn't a spring chicken anymore.

Posted Images

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, superyeyo said:

I think new songs are just fine. Crowd goes up while they play Blackout, Lights, Red Flag or American Soul...they get things going up with those songs. But I may be wrong, I was in GA LA1 so the vibe is different from the seats.

He is just getting old, we can understand that. 

He was moving around pretty spryly at SJ2. I had a hard time keeping him in focus. I think it might take a bit to get back onto your fighting legs, especially in your late 50s.  

IMG_2478.JPG

• Subscriber

He has a lot more stage to cover than TJT30 tour.  It's easy, at least for me, to not think of how long it is on the catwalk between stages.  Going back n forth while singing and moving must be taxing on anyone.  I don't like speculating on another person's health.  There is at least one pic where his eyes had that Irish whatever it is that makes this so special in them...yet I saw fatigue and it looked like pain.  I'm not a doctor.  I am just a patient.  I don't like even mentioning this save that I hope he's not dealing with pain and I'm wrong. 

• Subscriber
On 5/15/2018 at 8:35 AM, u2rone said:

He looks like Robert Deniro now

If I had to look like someone else-there could be much worse than De Niro.  I've been thinking this since I first saw that pic and comment posted.  De Niro is a bad ass.   ?

Edited by Manohlive