Our visit to the site of the real Joshua Tree.

redrocksu2

Hey Redrocksu2, I just want to thank you for your photos. They are great and really capture the heartfelt emotion that those of us who remember the release ofJT have always had for the Joshua Tree itself.

I felt that I made that journey with all of you through your pics and for that I am grateful.

Take very good care, Redrocksu2.

Blessings, debbie happy.gif

www.keepachildalive.org

Hey Redrocksu2, I just want to thank you for your photos. They are great and really capture the heartfelt emotion that those of us who remember the release ofJT have always had for the Joshua Tree itself.

I felt that I made that journey with all of you through your pics and for that I am grateful.

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org

www.keepachildalive.org