• Subscriber

Okay, so I have a bit of a beef with the band.

They played really well tonight. Sounded great.

BUT!!!

Not only did they not play anything different from Night One, they actually cut a song (Red Flag Day) from the night one setlist. WTF?

I didn’t expect a whole new set or even a large number of changes, but nothing? Why would they do that? It doesn’t make any sense to me.

I’m glad we went and we had a good time, but come on. They’ve played NYD and Wild Horses in other cities. They rehearsed The Showman. Throw us a bone here. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love is bigger than anything in its way. 

We have arrived and checked in. All systems are go. All lights are green.  

One Love. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I don’t like it when we lose songs (especially Red Flag Day which I’ve not seen live yet!) but it was a great show. Our seats were fantastic and the kiddo had a good time. Now sleep. 

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, ramsatw said:

Okay, so I have a bit of a beef with the band.

They played really well tonight. Sounded great.

BUT!!!

Not only did they not play anything different from Night One, they actually cut a song (Red Flag Day) from the night one setlist. WTF?

I didn’t expect a whole new set or even a large number of changes, but nothing? Why would they do that? It doesn’t make any sense to me.

I’m glad we went and we had a good time, but come on. They’ve played NYD and Wild Horses in other cities. They rehearsed The Showman. Throw us a bone here. 

It's speculation but maybe they are still working out the kinks from performing it live the previous evening?  If you watch that live video of them performing it-they are really concentrating on their playing.  Edge and Adam barely look up from their fingering.  Maybe someone(s) want to work something out before they do it again.  Why not another one?  Conjecture again...maybe to give Bono one less song to sing.  I've no idea.  Sorry you were disappointed.  How was the show otherwise?

• Subscriber

The show was fantastic. I’m not complaining about the performance at all.

I would have liked a little more variety, that’s all.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, allad1nsane00 said:

One Love. 

B279D50D-7426-4F7E-939F-0E0EC461238C.jpeg

OK - here is visual proof that the Be-Attitudes are in the show, after GOOYOW and before "American Soul".

How are they in the show?

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, ramsatw said:

The show was fantastic. I’m not complaining about the performance at all.

I would have liked a little more variety, that’s all.

I didn't think you were complaining; not at all.  I want Wild Horses and Little Things.  It is what is is, however; I did not see your comment as negative..  I'm bummed they took October off the list.  Such are the hazards of knowing previous set lists for shows, I guess.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic