Sign in to follow this  
kitemaster

Change the Set List

I'm crossing my fingers that tonight they will change up LA N2 (for no other reason than I'd like them to, they haven't really proved to do so this tour so far in any significant way :lol:). 

Either way, I'm glad that they played Red Flag Day last night. I'd like some swapping out on the "e" stage honestly - that's a great spot to shake it up and it doesn't have to be so structured like most of the rest of the set (apart from Staring at the Sun/Pride connection).

Tonight is my last US show this tour (probably) - after this I have the long wait to October for Manchester N1/N2 so I'm going to enjoy the show no matter what.

4 hours ago, AlanScotland1 said:

The point is the opposite, people have bought tickets to more than one show because they do play some different songs. Like they have done on every tour since Zoo TV tour.

Heck, we were specifically instructed by the official channels - U2.com, Live Nation, Ticketmaster, and U2 press releases - to purchase tickets to two nights for the 2015 because Nights 1 and 2 would be completely different shows.  Then, after tickets were sold out, they changed their minds - but not before telling people that they should buy for both nights.

They played Elevation,Beautiful Day,Mysterious Ways and Ultraviolet to death on the JJ 2017 Tour. I would love to see them play Invisible, Song for Someone, The Little Things That Give You Away, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Love and Peace and All Because of You more often. Its the Experience and Innocence Tour., so both the SOE and SOI albums should be highlighted. Stay away from the songs that were played night after night during the JJ 2017 Tour. People are coming to hear the band play the new and current songs. All that said, the fact that they are playing Acrobat for the first time ever is exciting. That song to me, is the best song off Achtung Baby.