Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Community Moderator
7 minutes ago, SoCalU2Lover said:

Anyone know what time they went on tonight?  Was the Forum parking lot messed up?

approx. +- around 8.35-ish, give or take...

about the parking... no idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first show was also 1985, at the Worcester Centrum.  I have attended every tour since then. U2 have ALWAYS been political, and if you don't like that, this is probably not the right band for y

The political comments and commentary on the bands' position is always a fascinating read for me. Seeing the opening of the tour in Tulsa and St. Louis where judging by the TRUMP bumper sticker count

The KKK on the screen are actual Trump supporting KKK members.  That doesn’t imply that all Trump supporters are KKK, but you should certainly pause for a deep think about why the man you put in offic

Posted Images

  • Community Moderator
  1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. I Will Follow
  5. Red Flag Day
  6. Gloria | Gloria (snippet)
  7. Beautiful Day
  8. The Ocean
  9. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  10. Cedarwood Road
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
  12. Raised By Wolves
  13. Until The End Of the World / Alabama Song (snippet)

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
         
  14. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  15. Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet)
  16. Desire
  17. Acrobat
  18. You're The Best Thing About Me
  19. Staring at The Sun
  20. Pride (In the Name of Love)
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:
  1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. I Will Follow
  5. Red Flag Day
  6. Gloria | Gloria (snippet)
  7. Beautiful Day
  8. The Ocean
  9. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  10. Cedarwood Road
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
  12. Raised By Wolves
  13. Until The End Of the World / Alabama Song (snippet)

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
         
  14. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  15. Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet)
  16. Desire
  17. Acrobat
  18. You're The Best Thing About Me
  19. Staring at The Sun
  20. Pride (In the Name of Love)

I like it! The Doors getting nods in L.A. (Bowie too.) B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, dmway said:

I like it! The Doors getting nods in L.A. (Bowie too.) B)

apologies in advance if this becomes too pedantic... it's a 30s song by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill =D

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

apologies in advance if this becomes too pedantic... it's a 30s song by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill =D

 

 

No problem - I already knew that, but most people would know it because The Doors popularized it more widely. B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
Just now, dmway said:

 

No problem - I already knew that, but most people would know it because The Doors popularized it more widely. B)

David Bowie "Alabama Song" > Doors "Alabama Song"... =P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

David Bowie "Alabama Song" > Doors "Alabama Song"... =P

Ummm...that is a position can be taken by an individual... :rolleyes:

(I like both versions. :lol: )

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...